First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, yes, I have read the FAQ and I was aware of the email. Ford doesn't send me these emails or provide me with links. The only reason I know anything is paying attention to the forums, having a few people who feed me reliable information, and digging through website debugging data to pull additional data from the websites.

It's not like Ford told me that I am currently running Sync4 v4.0.21091, I had to dig it out of the JSON data.
Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I dont care if it's 30 degrees out when I get mine but you can bet your ass I'm going around the block with the doors and top off lol
giphy (1).gif

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are scheduling today. They probably just aren’t scheduling for that one week. People are posting their emails they got today everywhere.
44DA413C-6FEE-488D-9660-104CDD76DABF.png

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I am buying a MY21 in 22, I expect it to be discounted, otherwise I would buy a MY22 for the same price.
Cool, order that 2022 up tomorrow.
You'll see it in 2023.
:ROFLMAO: 😂😅

Sorry, had to poke the bear. 😉

stm378

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are scheduling today. They probably just aren’t scheduling for that one week. People are posting their emails they got today everywhere.
That’s odd, they wouldn’t normally be scheduling on a Wednesday even if they were scheduling.

Sponsored

RyanM

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That’s because that’s an“ order confirmed” email and not a “scheduled for production” email. I got that email back in February and have yet to receive a build date.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s because that’s an“order confirmed” email and not a “scheduled for production” email. Most of us got that email back in January/February...
Hahaha didn’t even pay attention to that. My days are all messed up lol. I just saw it and thought it was that lol.my bad disregard

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These trucks are only “ hot” to us. The 200K who have ordered or reserved. The rest of the vehicle buying public doesn’t care. Once Ford finally gets its ass together ( still in doubt if this will actually occur), and builds the first 150K, they will be back to reducing the price below sticker in order to move them off the lots. This life time Ford owner has had enough of this. I too can easily walk away.
It's just seriously sucks that .... IT IS BUILT ...and to walk away after all this time.
Nope.
I like my dealer, but not that much.

If the market is still above MSRP and I can make a great profit .... IF .... I am still pissed, I will do that.

Most likey, I'll wait until my soon to be ordered ManSquatch comes in, then sell it.
It's a rare one, you know? 2021 2 door, Antimatter Blue .... I'll make BANK!!! lol

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It's just seriously sucks that .... IT IS BUILT ...and to walk away after all this time.
Nope.
I like my dealer, but not that much.

If the market is still above MSRP and I can make a great profit .... IF .... I am still pissed, I will do that.

Most likey, I'll wait until my soon to be ordered ManSquatch comes in, then sell it.
It's a rare one, you know? 2021 2 door, Antimatter Blue .... I'll make BANK!!! lol
How dare you talk about flipping your bronco.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How dare you talk about flipping your bronco.
If only I had a FE instead of a baseBase to flip. :cry: I'd probably already have a buyer on the hook.

Sponsored

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You went through the military program right? This is the email that you should of gotten. I’m not picking on you, but the customer service people don’t really know much of anything. Once they make acceptable tops (hopefully soon) they’ll begin clearing out the fully assembled and inspected Broncos and shipping them. Then they’ll dedicate new tops to production. This is what was said on the round table with BN and 6G it came directly from Ford. You’ll just have to wait longer which sucks ass but we’re all in the same boat. Unless you got a priority build your enjoying your skip the line bronco.

Ford Bronco ⛔️ [Update: Scheduling Cancelled For 10/18 Build Week]: Bronco scheduling this upcoming week (of 8/30) for production build weeks 10/4, 10/11, 10/18 F1471138-63A8-45AB-8100-F7AD5EFD8987
There is a military program?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.