Sponsored

✍ DID YOU KNOW? ✍ ORACLE Lighting does Written Content, too!

ORACLE Terry

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, RAM TRX, Gladiator, Wrangler JL,
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oracle Lighting is also a great place for written content. Whether you want to know about the current state of aftermarket lighting or coverage of events like SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market association), oraclelights.com has you covered. Our team is out in the field following all of the current trends and showing you want is new or upcoming in the ORACLE lineup as well. Don’t take our word for it, check out the latest post from the road heading to the Philly Auto Show.

https://www.oraclelights.com/blogs/news/the-road-to-the-philly-auto-show

Follow along and come back often for more great articles at: https://www.oraclelights.com/blogs/news
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Since you're here....I installed your replacement LED tails on my Black Diamond, and just the past couple days I'm getting a fast blinker on the driver's side. All lights work...I've noticed it's a bit intermittent...sometimes ok, usually fast...

It used to mean a bulb was out or the flasher thingie was out...anyone else reporting this? Any idea what's up?
Thx.

OP
OP
ORACLE Terry

ORACLE Terry

Base
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Since you're here....I installed your replacement LED tails on my Black Diamond, and just the past couple days I'm getting a fast blinker on the driver's side. All lights work...I've noticed it's a bit intermittent...sometimes ok, usually fast...

It used to mean a bulb was out or the flasher thingie was out...anyone else reporting this? Any idea what's up?
Thx.
Thanks for reaching out. I haven't seen anything like that. But please reach out to our tech team or Customer Support.

refade1

Base
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
My flush oracle tail light went out, and I haven’t been able to get anyone to respond to me other then an automated email from you guys. I tried to get this process done before my one year warranty expired but at this point I would like this fixed. What number or email can I use?

Thank you

IMG_6938.jpeg

IMG_6937.jpeg

OP
OP
ORACLE Terry

ORACLE Terry

Base
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Please take a moment to fill out our online tech support request here: https://www.oraclelights.com/pages/tech-support-form and someone from our technical department will be in contact with you shortly. Send me a DM here with your email address so I can follow up and make sure you get the support you need. Thank you!

OP
OP
ORACLE Terry

ORACLE Terry

Base
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)