Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Tacoma TRD Sport 6MT. Bronco on reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dont know if this has been answered before by someone else.

I am wondering if Badland 2.3L with 7MT NON-SAS have different gear ratios than other regular 7MT Bronco since Badland have 33" tires.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dont know if this has been answered before by someone else.

I am wondering if Badland 2.3L with 7MT NON-SAS have different gear ratios than other regular 7MT Bronco since Badland have 33" tires.
Yes Badlands get's 4.7 gears with MT, all others get 4.46. It's in the order guide.

Ford Bronco ❓ The Mother-of-All Bronco FAQ's Thread 1628200135781

OP
OP
Thed

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Updated. Added recent MIC fiasco and some accessories.

Please feel free to tag me in a particular thread if you think a thread should be in the FAQ.

jdawg

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Atlas/65Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can’t seem to find information on what happens for orders pushed to 2022 where options options change.
l ordered a 4dr MIC BD in AMB. Bumper and color options are changing for 2022. No AMB and HD bump not standard. Asked dealer and they said “l am good. I am protected. “ Is this true?

Sponsored

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This took longer than I thought. If anyone has any suggestions or feel something needs to be changed, then gladly post away. Seeing some of the same questions starts to get old after a while.

I know I missed some stuff so add away.
fantastic job.
any chance you can add something in regards to manual transmission and what trim models and packages they are with? how to spec it out?

OP
OP
Thed

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can’t seem to find information on what happens for orders pushed to 2022 where options options change.
l ordered a 4dr MIC BD in AMB. Bumper and color options are changing for 2022. No AMB and HD bump not standard. Asked dealer and they said “l am good. I am protected. “ Is this true?
What's more than likely going to happen is that you're not going to be selected. I'm in the same boat with Rapid Red MIC. I switched to soft top on my Badlands so I can at least get the color I want. I figured that a hard top would at least be cheaper than a full paint job.

jdawg

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Atlas/65Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What's more than likely going to happen is that you're not going to be selected. I'm in the same boat with Rapid Red MIC. I switched to soft top on my Badlands so I can at least get the color I want. I figured that a hard top would at least be cheaper than a full paint job.
Yeah... I just want to know what I need to do. I don't want to be in yet another category, where I get pushed back again, because my order is not processable at MAP. I would say, that Ford might be aware of these kind of issues, but the track record thus far has given me zero confidence. Communication is again, non existent. At least I have yet to see anything on this.

OP
OP
Thed

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah... I just want to know what I need to do. I don't want to be in yet another category, where I get pushed back again, because my order is not processable at MAP. I would say, that Ford might be aware of these kind of issues, but the track record thus far has given me zero confidence. Communication is again, non existent. At least I have yet to see anything on this.
If I were you I'd switch to a softie, that way you can get it sooner and in AMB.

I really don't want any color other than Rapid Red, so as the wild go by I'm going to do damn near whatever it takes to get my Bronco this year.

jdawg

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Atlas/65Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If I were you I'd switch to a softie, that way you can get it sooner and in AMB.

I really don't want any color other than Rapid Red, so as the wild go by I'm going to do damn near whatever it takes to get my Bronco this year.
Winters in NH can be pretty cold/snowy. HT is not an option for my personal winter comfort. I would do both, but not soft only. I have been wavering on velocity blue ever since seeing the riptide demo.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Thed

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Added MY22 section.

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If Ford bumped you to MY'22, you will keep the same order number and place in line and you can make changes to your build through your dealer. We changed to Eruption Green, which won't cause any delays, but we are doing 3rd party aftermarket for a couple of other extras, like just the roof rack & soundproofing, so as not to tempt the Fates of production delays.

Gourik31

Badlands
First Name
Gourik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi
I may as well ask here. Been on my mind.
Why is OB and Wildtack have packages priced much cheaper than Badlands? (Mid,High,Lux packs) Am i missing something?

Okay, I could understand Base model Bronco with Sas pack upgrade more expensive than Badlands but a Lux pack similar priced vehicles?

In Canada Lux on Badlands $5085 vs Lux on WT and OB $3590.
I thought i was an error on a website but USA site has the same thing.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi
I may as well ask here. Been on my mind.
Why is OB and Wildtack have packages priced much cheaper than Badlands? (Mid,High,Lux packs) Am i missing something?

Okay, I could understand Base model Bronco with Sas pack upgrade more expensive than Badlands but a Lux pack similar priced vehicles?

In Canada Lux on Badlands $5085 vs Lux on WT and OB $3590.
I thought i was an error on a website but USA site has the same thing.
Because OBX and WT come standard with the mid package. BL comes standard with the standard package. On OBX and WT the mid package is included in the base price, it is additional on the BL. So it is already included in the base price is the simple answer.

Gourik31

Badlands
First Name
Gourik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because OBX and WT come standard with the mid package. BL comes standard with the standard package. On OBX and WT the mid package is included in the base price, it is additional on the BL. So it is already included in the base price is the simple answer.
Thank you, thank you!
Sponsored