Sponsored

【Mabett】The back for the rear seats for Bronco 4 door has been designed, Coming soon!

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Really busy, I've packed 100 sets of rear seat protectors without flap lips and delivered them to the courier, I'm a little worried now because I just noticed that only two people told me they only need protectors on the back of the seat, i'm worried that these rear seat protectors without flap lips can't all be sold out, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I will pack rear seat protectors with flap lips

I'm also worried that the Amazon warehouse will make me pay a fine or even reject my shipment, because the length of the outer box I use exceeds their specified value (although it only exceeds 0.06 inch), I use a total of 12 boxes, There are 8 sets of rear seat protectors without flap lips in the every outer box, and each set of rear seat protectors without flap lips is packed in a separate carton.

The size of each outer carton is 25.6 * 22.05 * 15 inch, the size of each set of rear seat protectors without flap lips is 24.61 * 19.3 * 1.57 inch, the cost of air transportation is really expensive, so I decided to sell Rear seat protectors without flap lips for $100, but 6G's folks can get it for $70

Rear seat protectors with flap lips will be on sale for $120, and 6G's folks can get it for $90

I'll post the discount code and link here when they arrive at the Amazon warehouse
can you please post a linc when the 2 door version ships will a,so be able to put my back head rests down with these installed
Sponsored

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Really busy, I've packed 100 sets of rear seat protectors without flap lips and delivered them to the courier, I'm a little worried now because I just noticed that only two people told me they only need protectors on the back of the seat, i'm worried that these rear seat protectors without flap lips can't all be sold out, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I will pack rear seat protectors with flap lips

I'm also worried that the Amazon warehouse will make me pay a fine or even reject my shipment, because the length of the outer box I use exceeds their specified value (although it only exceeds 0.06 inch), I use a total of 12 boxes, There are 8 sets of rear seat protectors without flap lips in the every outer box, and each set of rear seat protectors without flap lips is packed in a separate carton.

The size of each outer carton is 25.6 * 22.05 * 15 inch, the size of each set of rear seat protectors without flap lips is 24.61 * 19.3 * 1.57 inch, the cost of air transportation is really expensive, so I decided to sell Rear seat protectors without flap lips for $100, but 6G's folks can get it for $70

Rear seat protectors with flap lips will be on sale for $120, and 6G's folks can get it for $90

I'll post the discount code and link here when they arrive at the Amazon warehouse
I'm not sure I understand the difference of the covers with and without the flaps ... are the flaps good when the seats are folded down? what is their intended purpose?

Bubbabow

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I started designing these early on, and when some people told me it was the most necessary product, I sped it up

Made of TPE, it has the same style as the cargo space pad I designed, it consists of 4 pieces in total, 2 of seat back and 2 of folding lip, use velcro to fix them firmly on the seat back and folding lip, this will be yours choice?

Regarding the two-door version, I've reached out to someone who owns a two-door Bronco, I'll get the scan done ASAP and offer back for the rear seats for the two-door version

I'm currently doing a final quality check on the back for the rear seats, and once it's thoroughly confirmed, I will have the factory start production immediately and send inventory to Amazon

Thanks to Cat for making "Mabett For Bronco Design Sheet" for me

I didn't waste this work and updated my design for Bronco in the form and will continue to update and check your suggestions

Forum members can add ideas, and i will provide comments and status.

Fill in your product ideas here, it will be possible to realize

lQDPDhsr_6b2aAPNC9DND8Cwm65caqZSeJUCGMK0PQCrAA_4032_3024.jpg

lQDPDhsr_6eO_uzNC9DND8Cwox6wBJHKjEICGMK1U8CrAA_4032_3024.jpg

lQDPDhsr_6ePAXjNC9DND8Cw0JhCheh7Eg0CGMK2MICrAA_4032_3024.jpg

lQDPDhsr_6Ni41vNC9DND8Cw1Ab_iZjQ_DcCGMKu0oCrAA_4032_3024.jpg

lQDPDhsr_6P7eSTNC9DND8Cwsyea8LewcBcCGMKv74CrAA_4032_3024.jpg

lQDPDhsr_6SUD6zNC9DND8CwOt1Lqbq4sqwCGMKwz8CrAA_4032_3024.jpg

lQDPDhsr_6Uspe7NC9DND8Cw1MAHE_hdHcUCGMKxusCrAA_4032_3024.jpg

lQDPDhsr_6XFO9fNC9DND8CwQ5XD2lG7JHgCGMKyjgCrAA_4032_3024.jpg

lQDPDhsr_6Zd0c7NC9DND8CwGO9v3O3G14oCGMKzacCrAA_4032_3024.jpg
Can you post your web address I can’t seem to find it thanks

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
can you please post a linc when the 2 door version ships will a,so be able to put my back head rests down with these installed
i will post a linc when the 2 door version ships

This is a suggestion that will allow me to upgrade my product, it's great

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

TantoIndian

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco , 2,7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wow these look great !!

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So cool to see your products materialize. You are doing an awesome service for the Bronco community. Like all your other products, as soon as the 2 door is available, my money is yours....Thanks for all your hard work.

zilstershiner

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep Wrangler, 2007 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

These look great! I will purchase the 2-door version as soon as they are available.

jalawson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco, ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Followed you on Amazon and excited to check these out. They look great from the pictures!

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bout to go leave my review for the door pockets which work great! Can’t wait to buy the rear liners!

Doorsoff4ever

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram3500 diesel crew cab long bed on 37's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Mabett, The link to Amazon says that the cargo liner and the seat back covers are currently unavailable? Any idea when these will be back
I started designing these early on, and when some people told me it was the most necessary product, I sped it up

Made of TPE, it has the same style as the cargo space pad I designed, it consists of 4 pieces in total, 2 of seat back and 2 of folding lip, use velcro to fix them firmly on the seat back and folding lip, this will be yours choice?

Regarding the two-door version, I've reached out to someone who owns a two-door Bronco, I'll get the scan done ASAP and offer back for the rear seats for the two-door version

I'm currently doing a final quality check on the back for the rear seats, and once it's thoroughly confirmed, I will have the factory start production immediately and send inventory to Amazon

Thanks to Cat for making "Mabett For Bronco Design Sheet" for me

I didn't waste this work and updated my design for Bronco in the form and will continue to update and check your suggestions

Forum members can add ideas, and i will provide comments and status.

Fill in your product ideas here, it will be possible to realize

lQDPDhsr_6b2aAPNC9DND8Cwm65caqZSeJUCGMK0PQCrAA_4032_3024.jpg

lQDPDhsr_6eO_uzNC9DND8Cwox6wBJHKjEICGMK1U8CrAA_4032_3024.jpg

lQDPDhsr_6ePAXjNC9DND8Cw0JhCheh7Eg0CGMK2MICrAA_4032_3024.jpg

lQDPDhsr_6Ni41vNC9DND8Cw1Ab_iZjQ_DcCGMKu0oCrAA_4032_3024.jpg

lQDPDhsr_6P7eSTNC9DND8Cwsyea8LewcBcCGMKv74CrAA_4032_3024.jpg

lQDPDhsr_6SUD6zNC9DND8CwOt1Lqbq4sqwCGMKwz8CrAA_4032_3024.jpg

lQDPDhsr_6Uspe7NC9DND8Cw1MAHE_hdHcUCGMKxusCrAA_4032_3024.jpg

lQDPDhsr_6XFO9fNC9DND8CwQ5XD2lG7JHgCGMKyjgCrAA_4032_3024.jpg

lQDPDhsr_6Zd0c7NC9DND8CwGO9v3O3G14oCGMKzacCrAA_4032_3024.jpg
Hi Mabett, The link to your Amazon store that you posted says that the cargo liner and the seat back covers are currently unavailable? Any idea when these will be back on your Amazon store? These are great!

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm not seeing them as available. Any updates on the 4 door version availability?
I just shipped, the goods need to arrive on Amazon before they can be listed

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi Mabett, The link to Amazon says that the cargo liner and the seat back covers are currently unavailable? Any idea when these will be back

Hi Mabett, The link to your Amazon store that you posted says that the cargo liner and the seat back covers are currently unavailable? Any idea when these will be back on your Amazon store? These are great!
I just shipped, the goods need to arrive on Amazon before they can be listed
Sponsored