Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey gang, long time!

Remember way back in August 2021 when we all found out our builds were stuck in Dirt Mountain and that as an apology Ford Canada was giving us all $500 to be used towards accessories/parts/service?

Looked a little something like this:
Ford Bronco 🇨🇦 Dirt Mountain Members: $500 Apology Cash Screenshot_20220817-165212_Outlook

Well, turns out Ford Canada (I've spoken to multiple associates on the hotline, and so has my dealership) is now pleading ignorance on the matter claiming they have no records of such a email or program and the typical, "refer to your dealership for furthur information". A phrase I never wanted to hear again after Dirt Mountain.

Long story short, the oarts have been ordered and now they are in limbo because the dealership has been given zero playbook of how to redeem the $500 on their end.

Soooooo this post is being made for two reasons:

1) If you havnt utilized this $500, GET ON IT, you only have until Sunday, August 21st until it expires!

2) If you have already utilized it, any pointers you can pass along on how your parts/service desk processed the bill? Also, what goodies did you buy 😃!

Bad Batch for life.
CO-Bronco.
Sponsored

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 Chrysler & Torrent GM
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey gang, long time!

Remember way back in August 2021 when we all found out our builds were stuck in Dirt Mountain and that as an apology Ford Canada was giving us all $500 to be used towards accessories/parts/service?

Ford Bronco 🇨🇦 Dirt Mountain Members: $500 Apology Cash Screenshot_20220817-165212_Outlook

Well, turns out Ford Canada (I've spoken to multiple associates on the hotline, and so has my dealership) is now pleading ignorance on the matter claiming they have no records of such a email or program and the typical, "refer to your dealership for furthur information". A phrase I never wanted to hear again after Dirt Mountain.

Long story short, the oarts have been ordered and now they are in limbo because the dealership has been given zero playbook of how to redeem the $500 on their end.

1) If you havnt utilized this $500, GET ON IT, you only have until Sunday, August 21st until it expires!

2) If you have already utilized it, any pointers you can pass along on how your parts/service desk processed the bill? Also, what goodies did you buy 😃!

Bad Batch for life.
CO-Bronco.
How do I go about this? I did my build through the dealer, finally received my baby Oct 20th,2021, went for my first oil change in April, asked about it& no one seemed to know what I was talking about and looked at me like I had two heads!

jb_dot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I may go try, but after not getting all the Ford pass points I was promised either, I doubt it'll work. I emailed my dealership just after taking posession about getting tube doors and a 3rd roof rack connector (and applying the $500 towards this) and.... nothing back. I do need to schedule a service so maybe I'll try this at the same time, but I'm also not able to drive the Bronco right now as I just fully tore my left achilles. D'oh. So if I'm honest, I prob won't get to this before the 21st, and I'll just chalk it up to more poor (very poor) communication from Ford Canada over the Bronco in general (seriously, it was terrible).

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I may go try, but after not getting all the Ford pass points I was promised either, I doubt it'll work. I emailed my dealership just after taking posession about getting tube doors and a 3rd roof rack connector (and applying the $500 towards this) and.... nothing back. I do need to schedule a service so maybe I'll try this at the same time, but I'm also not able to drive the Bronco right now as I just fully tore my left achilles. D'oh. So if I'm honest, I prob won't get to this before the 21st, and I'll just chalk it up to more poor (very poor) communication from Ford Canada over the Bronco in general (seriously, it was terrible).
Ahh so sorry to hear about the injury!

Perhaps forward the $500 email to the parts manager tonight with a written request to purchase the items tomorrow.

At least then you can claim you "ordered before Augist 21st"?

Best of luck and also speedy recovery!

Sponsored
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do I go about this? I did my build through the dealer, finally received my baby Oct 20th,2021, went for my first oil change in April, asked about it& no one seemed to know what I was talking about and looked at me like I had two heads!
I'm thinking you'll need to have a copy of the email from Ford Canada or you won't have a leg to stand on unfortunately.

Best of luck finding it!

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hope you have a speedy recovery!

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pinging some members who I recall got the $500 email:

@jb_dot
@Bronconius
@NorthShoreBronco
@jasonkosi
@hozer
I had to go to the dealer as well and I can confirm they actually weren't coached at all. So while it's a shite excuse, it's actually true. Mind you this was back in October of last year but I was at the dealer for probably 2 hours while they sorted it out.

I can confirm that it's a parts and service thing cause that's where my sales guy directed me. And I had to show the original email in my inbox from Ford.

Other than that, that's all I had to do.

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I tried to use it way back when I first got my Bronco. Dealer told me they couldn’t figure out how to claim it on their end. I suppose I should try again before it expires, idk what I’d use it towards though. Maybe I’ll try talking to the parts dept instead of my sales guy like hozer mentioned

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey gang, long time!

Bad Batch for life.
CO-Bronco.
Send me a PM today to remind me to check. I work at my dealership. I'll ask the Service manager what the procedure was for claiming it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tried to use it way back when I first got my Bronco. Dealer told me they couldn’t figure out how to claim it on their end. I suppose I should try again before it expires, idk what I’d use it towards though. Maybe I’ll try talking to the parts dept instead of my sales guy like hozer mentioned
I purchased mud flaps and the Perimiter+ security system with mine, doing the installs myself when I get the time to save on the install fees.

I've literally had people sit in the driver's seat checking out my Bronco while its been doorless this summer. Some people I tell ya....

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, so I talked to our service manager. You need to print your letter and bring it in to your service manager. There should be a case number on that. They just do an invoice for the full 500$. Then they go do a claim in PACO/ GCCT to get reimbursed.

And hey, if they still can't figure it out, we would be glad to have your business in Norther New Brunswick haha. But seriously, if you're in canada and are still getting trouble doing this, PM me and I'll help out if I can.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I never got that email, but did get a $750 apology cheque. Did anyone else get that?
Sponsored