First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford Escape '09 Mercury Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was at Serramonte as well, thinking that if I just saw the Sports in person that it would clear everything up and I could lock a color down. The A51 and CG were indoors on Sports and Race Red is my third choice and it was on a used vehicle outdoors. Unfortunately I liked them all. I’m still stuck. I loved CG in Aug and Sept with the computer renderings and then when I thought it would be boring grey, I hated CG, right up to my trip to Serramonte Ford. Seeing the Sport in person, the CG looked really good. It definitely had a bit of green but more importantly it just looks like an awesome color, green, grey, whatever it is. I asked two salesmen if it looked more grey when the Sport was outdoors and they said “yes, maybe a little”, but my wife said that the way I asked the question was leading them so take that for what it’s worth. The A51 looked great as well, kind of a French Blue, and that is one of my wife’s all time favorite colors and she has agreed to the Bronco purchase so I think you know where that is going. My seventeen year old liked Cactus Grey the best and I still secretly love Race Red. That orangish red takes my breath away but I’m not the type of person who likes all eyes on me and a Race Red Bronco is going to stop traffic, everybody will be blown away and you will have pictures taken of you and have to talk to everyone on the street. I will also be a beginning off-roader so I may not want to stick out that much but wow will that color be amazing. So in conclusion, I drove over hoping at least one of these colors would look good and instead they all looked great. Looks like I will torture myself right up to the order deadline. (These photos are from my iPhone and sadly I really don’t think CG can be accurately represented in a photo because when I look at this photo of CG I don’t like the color but in person I really liked it.).
D097508B-0C0C-48CA-9296-C1F420B5299E.jpeg
41AC22A4-A3DB-45A5-AADC-4D5B0A8F851F.jpeg
8AFA6A0A-1DC4-4170-B7A6-CB92200D8CAD.jpeg
The bottom photo appears to me to have a reddish hue to it, something I hadn't noticed before.
Sponsored

Reboot

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex Limited Ecoboost, Lagoon 380S2 cat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm a working professional artist, and one thing I learned from one of my professors many decades ago is that not only do people see color differently, your EYES each see color differently, and some people can see a much larger spectrum of colors than others. For instance, my left eye sees colors much brighter and less saturated than my right eye, and with a slightly warmer hue. My brain balances them when both eyes are open, but if I look at color with one eye covered, I can see a difference. I can also recognize a larger than normal spectrum and gradation of colors. I can also look at a color and then reproduce it from memory hours later using paint. This is one of the reasons I'm well-suited to my profession.
Cactus Gray is going to be one of those colors that I hesitate to order unless I've seen it in person, and I already know that I don't like it against black. So if my options don't include a white grille and top, I'm going to go with orange because it's a "safe" choice for me, in the sense that that particular hue of sparkly orange isn't sophisticated or subtle, and the neighbors will say "hey there she goes in that crazy orange bronco", and that's fine.
How you perceive color is dependent upon your monitor, your eyeballs, and the ambient lighting when the photograph was taken.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can’t decide if I love cactus or not. I’ve decided I’m going white unless I see cactus IN PERSON then I can properly choose.

Love white/black combo and really like the idea of cactus with white roof/trim like in the (unobtainable for now) promo shoots from the summer.

And of course the blue BD trim looks terrible with cactus.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can’t decide if I love cactus or not. I’ve decided I’m going white unless I see cactus IN PERSON then I can properly choose.

Love white/black combo and really like the idea of cactus with white roof/trim like in the (unobtainable for now) promo shoots from the summer.

And of course the blue BD trim looks terrible with cactus.
This just goes to show how we all have our own personal tastes! I’m prob getting a cactus badlands but I want the black painted top because I love the contrast and I would kill for the blue BD trim with it ?

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This just goes to show how we all have our own personal tastes! I’m prob getting a cactus badlands but I want the black painted top because I love the contrast and I would kill for the blue BD trim with it ?
I also like the cactus/black. White roof would be an option to refresh down the road.

Sponsored

bronco38

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee KL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can anyone photoshop the grey badlands grille onto this?

I’m back and forth between CG and A51 so that’s be super helpful since we have seen this combo too much yet

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can anyone photoshop the grey badlands grille onto this?

I’m back and forth between CG and A51 so that’s be super helpful since we have seen this combo too much yet
I was hoping someone can photo shop the Black Mod Hardtop. Still debating if I should wait for it on the late availability list.
Sponsored