ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
If this were its actual color, this would be my top choice. But I don't foresee it looking anything close to this.

Good news: seeing a Cactus Grey and Area 51 sport this weekend at Serramonte Ford, courtesy of @Gloff . Will report back.
I have seen both of these colors already in person and they are both gray, not green not blue, just gray.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If this were its actual color, this would be my top choice. But I don't foresee it looking anything close to this.

Good news: seeing a Cactus Grey and Area 51 sport this weekend at Serramonte Ford, courtesy of @Gloff . Will report back.
Saw an A51 sport on Sunday. I thought it was more baby blue and grey from the pics. In real life it looked like a pastel aqua to me. Hoping to see cactus soon. Eager to see your reaction

I took picks of it next to my grabber blue stang. It made A51 look really washed out and dingy. Can’t have that in my garage lol

Sponsored

Bates63

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I went to the dealership to get comfortable the CG wasn’t too lime green and based on Sport it’s not. Check out close up inside dealership.
Ford Bronco ? Cactus Gray WildTrak 4 Door Bronco D838A5BD-4288-4EFD-8872-7DBEFB4BF57A

Last edited:

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That lighting is embarrassing. Either they are intentionally hiding something (the color, the top, the details) — they are, or this shot was before they started lighting the set. I’m a creative director and have done hundreds of shoots and this is trash photography. Such a shame. Same goes for the lighting in the B&P CGI. Beautiful beast though.
It’s a damn bronco
I don’t need a creative photo shoot. Send it out in the mud, dirt and gravel
Get the b$tch dirty.,,

it’s doesn’t need to be a professional glamour shot....

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So these are 35’s non Sasquatch? I like it better because less tire gap non Sasquatch. I’m just not into the Bigfoot look.
This has the Sasquatch package
Sponsored