First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is hilarious, I actually hadn’t seen this before going to my dealership where Sean from @Ourbroncolife mentioned someone had a post with a pineapple all over a Bronco, hilarious!

I’ll just leave my thoughts in here, I saw the Black diamond and OBX (non squatch)they’ve been traveling with. Huge fan of course, my main takeaways:

-Honestly not sold on the manual. I’ve only driven stick shift vehicles with SUPER long throws (the shortest throw is my JK that I’ve driven) so the super short throws were a bit weird to me. Not bad necessarily just felt more like what I’d imagine a mustang shifter to feel like, except a bit more vague. This is obviously a preference thing but I tell it how I see it.

-Loved the interior. Sure the materials aren’t Audi quality but it feels very comfortable. MGV was the star, I did like the leather in the OBX but the MGV is super sweet. “Supple” might be the word to describe it?

-I’m 5’11” and sitting behind myself felt perfectly fine. Ingress and egress of the rear seats is also way easier than a wrangler.

-Huge for me: resting my arm on the window sill felt just as good as my Jeep if not a little more comfortable. That is something I absolutely CANNOT stand about most modern cars and I was worried Bronco would be the same. Ford nailed it.

-Mirror visibility was great, the soft tops were in various states so I didn’t actually check over my shoulder.

Those are just the main things off the top of my head. Sean from @Ourbroncolife was great to shoot the shit with, clearly a dude who loves all things Bronco and a great brand ambassador. Pretty funny moment happened, someone asked him about a “Raptor Bronco” which he wasn’t able to comment on, so I had to chime in and let them know about Warthog and that it’ll have 37’s: felt like a total nerd but I figured maybe I’d talk them out of an earlier reservation and move some of us up in line LOL.
Sponsored

TonyWonder

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, congratulations. You’ve won the forum. You were already in the lead and now you’ve put it away.

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Now this is the content I’m here for. Out here doing gods work. Pineapple Pizza delivery in 3. 2. 1....

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for sharing, I’m disappointed that you can’t fit a standard pineapple 🍍 in the cup holder, but hopeful that it fits in the door net.
MY22

Sponsored

Skip2a

Black Diamond
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you! I am not sure why this scale comparison hasn’t been done before. If anyone gets a chance I think a pear in similar images would be very helpful.

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My gosh Zack, what kind of camera did you use? Those are some great hi rez pictures.

thread of the week winner for sure.

Doug, this thread better make it into the weekly email! :LOL:

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My wife was wondering what the heck was going on I was laughing so hard. Thank you for bringing some levity to the forum to counter folks being so grumpy all the time. That was AWESOME!

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well played sir