dadjoke

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend 4-Door 2.7 MIC Auto Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey there I just got mine. Haven’t put it in yet. Where do you get the sound test they’re talking about. Do you just plug the mic into the amp and hit a button?
Some people were saying an app? there’s no real directions

Mic comes in the box with the key. You plug it in and run the wire to the driver seat headrest. The button is ON THE MIC CORD (good grief it took me too long to figure that out)

I googled kicker pink noise and was able to find their files very quickly. The specific file I used was "20min. Lab Grade Pink Noise.mp3" under Key200.4/Key180.4 Smart Amplifier Test Tones

https://www.kicker.com/test-tones

Ford Bronco 🎁 What did you buy for your Bronco with Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales? 1669738412458

Set up the key on the harness, plug in the mic cable and run it to your driver headrest. Start accessory power in the Bronco, and turn your radio on to a medium volume - play the pink noise (make sure HVAC is off, engine off, windows closed). Press the button on the mic cable and it will start beeping at you. Close the door and wait until it plays the little happy music...about 10 min for me? It will beep and play pink noise at various volumes during the setup, you don't want to be in the Bronco for that part.
Sponsored

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cool you should do a write up on this because I can’t find anything like that !
So in your opinion, does it make the stock stereo sound at least twice as good with the stock speakers?

I plan on getting the kicker CS 654 and 444 speakers later
Not sure about a woofer. I’ll have to find out if it’s enough bass at that point.
Forgot to ask do you have the regular six speaker bass stereo? Thanks Rick.

are you supposed to play that file on your phone through the stereo and then hit the button on the mic?

Last edited:

MichiganMichael

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport, '22 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After Cyber Monday I have the following coming:

FP Tune
Hood Strut Kit
Grab Handles
Rear headrest grab handles
Rough Country Slider Steps

Ixr

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ordered OEM side steps on cyber Monday and they were here the next day. Took all of 10 minutes to install them and now I can get in and out a lot easier.
Ford Bronco 🎁 What did you buy for your Bronco with Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales? IMG20221129161630

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got $100 off on this tent. It's pretty nice and should make our car camping a little more comfortable especially in rain. Not staked in and all the straps aren't on but you get the idea.
Ford Bronco 🎁 What did you buy for your Bronco with Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales? tent 1
Ford Bronco 🎁 What did you buy for your Bronco with Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales? tent 2

Sponsored

fip36

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I took delivery of my Bandlands 2 Door on Turkey Tuesday so of course I was shopping over the weekend. Picked up a Diode Dynamics fog light kit from 4x4TruckLEDs and a Safari Bar Kit from the good people at Ford. Looking forwards to putting on a good face.

Casual Pork

Black Diamond
First Name
Cardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4D Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered the Mud Panel bag for the 4 door and door bags in September when they were 20% off. Still no word on when I will get them. I'm 100% positive the lift will be here long before the stuff From Ford ordered in September.

Heck I got the warn winch in 3 days. 3 Months and nothing from Ford.
I've got shipment notifications for both items. Hope you get your stuff soon.

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Thor Lightning Ultimate (compressor) Setup system: a 10.6cfm two-piston compressor, 4-way delivery hose, bag & cover, and over-the-rear wheelwell mounting system. (It's removable, thus portable.) Regular $669 the package, got it for $530 with shipping included and no tax! The system (from their site) and mounting setup:

Ford Bronco 🎁 What did you buy for your Bronco with Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales? 1669844911599

Comes with an 8-foot extension hose. I figure the molle rack is a good place to mount my fire extinguisher, too.

1669844942394.png

dsop

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 eGolf
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got some Rigid D-Series Pro ditch lights from 4x4truckleds, they look really good! (Forgot the mount they're on). Easy to wire, tapped into an aux switch, and I'm super happy with it.

Ford Bronco 🎁 What did you buy for your Bronco with Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales? 20221129_141945

Sponsored

skipole70

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Full Size 5.0 XLT, 2022 Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Picked up a set of oval nerf steps, the class III hitch and set of neoprene seat covers from Rough Country for my 2 door Big Bend SAS. Also got the 9500 lb winch w synthetic rope for the 92.

Cameron

Black Diamond
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2.7l 2 Door BD , '99 Buell X1, '07 DRZ-400
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Didn't buy it myself (thanks to my amazing girlfriend!), but a new ARB compressor. Caleb @ Panda was nice enough to offer me a great deal but my girl beat me to it this time.

tdiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F150, 2012 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got $100 off on this tent. It's pretty nice and should make our car camping a little more comfortable especially in rain. Not staked in and all the straps aren't on but you get the idea.
Ford Bronco 🎁 What did you buy for your Bronco with Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales? 20221129_141945
I like it! Link to where you purchased?

Broncobreath

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just swung into Discount Tire and ordered 5 new wheels! These will look great on my Wildtrak!

And while I bought them back a couple weeks ago, I did take advantage of the Black Friday sale from GOAT Fabrication and bought their sliders with top plate. They look really good IMO. So my Wildtrak got a couple goodies this November.

Please post pics when installed.
Sponsored