Sponsored

๐ŸŽ„A REFRESHING Rear Cargo MOLLE Panel by M2M

What would YOU mount to our Rear Cargo MOLLE?

• Total voters

Cody@Mountains2Metal

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2D Manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco ๐ŸŽ„A REFRESHING Rear Cargo MOLLE Panel by M2M m2mshadow-png-png-

We at @Mountains2Metal are excited to announce our Rear Cargo MOLLE Panel for the 4-Door Bronco 6G. There are two options, one with a cutout for the cubby on some Broncos and one without. These are sold individually so if you want both sides order a quantity of (2). This is a product both designed AND produced in the ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธUSA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ .

We also have ARB Dual Compressor Mount to install your compressor in the cargo area outside of the elements. We have seen several mounting options for underneath the hood or seats, etc. But if you want to show it off and have it serviceable, the rear cargo area is a great alternative. If you notice the picture with the Dual ARB Compressor, we also have a switch panel in the works and if you are interested please comment so we can have a head count.

• Sold in individual sides (panels work on either side)
  • With or without cubby cutout
  • Does NOT hit back seats on ALL reclining settings
    • Follows factory lines with plenty of clearance everywhere
  • WORKS WITH: (4-Door)
    • Factory Soft top
    • Factory Hardtop
    • Bestop
  • Those little tabs in some of the MOLLE holes are bag hooks
  • No drilling required
    • Just simple hand tools
  • Did I mention it was made in the USA?
    • IYKYK

Install Video:

Coming Soon! (Written Instructions are on the website now)

Pictures:
Ford Bronco ๐ŸŽ„A REFRESHING Rear Cargo MOLLE Panel by M2M DSC06067__41114.1669744105 Ford Bronco ๐ŸŽ„A REFRESHING Rear Cargo MOLLE Panel by M2M 38_source_1669744162
Ford Bronco ๐ŸŽ„A REFRESHING Rear Cargo MOLLE Panel by M2M DSC05892__62171.1669744103

This Rear Cargo Tray is on pre-order NOW, we are pushing to get these in stock and ready to be shipped out!

Ford Bronco ๐ŸŽ„A REFRESHING Rear Cargo MOLLE Panel by M2M DSC05885__43127.1669744103
Ford Bronco ๐ŸŽ„A REFRESHING Rear Cargo MOLLE Panel by M2M Justin1

Ford Bronco ๐ŸŽ„A REFRESHING Rear Cargo MOLLE Panel by M2M DSC05888__82528.1669744103

Please Note: 90 degree fitting on order at the time of this eye-sore of a straight fitting, we corrected this shortly after.
Sponsored

Last edited:

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cheers! Good to see small business (and semi local) making strides.
I own your door pockets and dual cowl light brackets.
These look quite handy also.

Quick question:
One would need to order a main support bracket for each side, meaning 2 pcs of them if they wanted both side molle panels, correct?
I assume so, just clarifying for others and myself here.

OP
OP
Cody@Mountains2Metal

Cody@Mountains2Metal

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2D Manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cheers! Good to see small business (and semi local) making strides.
I own your door pockets and dual cowl light brackets.
These look quite handy also.

Quick question:
One would need to order a Main Support Bracket for each side, meaning 2 pcs of them if they wanted both side molle panels, correct?
I assume so, just clarifying for others and myself here.
Great question, the Main Support Bracket is required for each individual side. So if you would like both sides of our Rear Cargo MOLLE, you would get one Main Support Bracket for each Rear Cargo MOLLE.

In addition to that, if you already have the Main Support Bracket installed with the Rear Roll Bar MOLLE or Rear Cargo Tray (Which will require BOTH sides) then you will not have to purchase any more Main Support Brackets for the Rear Cargo MOLLE (All three of these products share it, the only difference is that the Rear Cargo Tray Requires both).

One more note, if you are going to get your first M2M rear cargo product and do not have any Main Support Brackets, please buy them on the little add-on menu on the rear cargo product you are looking at purchasing as seen below:
Ford Bronco ๐ŸŽ„A REFRESHING Rear Cargo MOLLE Panel by M2M 1671719867182

scottsil

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These look nice! Appreciate that they work in all recline positions for the rear seats. Any chance for a discount code for forum members? ๐Ÿ˜‡
Sponsored