CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
hundreds or thousands of us. and while the new EDD (yeah right) is August 2022, considering that it was feb and then may and now aug i don't have much confidence in that. for all we know the vehicles could sit in the elements for a year before we get them. ford or dealer is not going to give any discount. if we don't want it they'll sell it at a premium to someone else. that's why i wish ford would prioritize these vehicles in any way instead of letting them rot for so long
Sponsored

Lovecato

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Video taken by CJ C. this past weekend.

"Is your Bronco sitting here on Belleville Road? Other than the few Rangers in the row closest to me (facing North), the rest are all Broncos for as far as the eye can see. "

Really! What if they stay there until late fall? Are they then going to be labeled 2023 models?

Seralan

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 2500HD, Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last edited:

Imgroot

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m done with it and will be getting my deposit back today. Here’s my letter.
Bronco cancellation
To whom it may concern,
On this date, May 19, 2022, I am requesting to cancel my special order 2022 Bronco Badlands (order ID: ) (vin #). On November 18, 2021 I received an email with a build date for the week of January 24th, 2022. When this Bronco went down the assembly line Ford did not have all the parts to complete the build and it was stored outside waiting on parts. Initially it was said this was due to restraints and it would be finished by the end of May 2022. During this time Ford continued builds, SOME THE EXACT SAME BUILD AS MINE. Now there is a new update that says the vehicle may be completed sometime in August 2022. This is absolutely unacceptable for a special order to be sitting out in the elements of Michigan for over 6 months before being delivered. If I wanted a used vehicle with rust I would buy one. This is at best similar to a leftover and I am not paying close to $60K for this. I find Fords actions extremely unprofessional and my family will not be purchasing another Ford/Lincoln vehicle again in our lifetimes. I understand this has nothing to do with the dealership, but Ford itself.
Many complain, but actions speak…

Sponsored

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I hear ya! Same here!

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco cancellation
To whom it may concern,
On this date, May 19, 2022, I am requesting to cancel my special order 2022 Bronco Badlands (order ID: ) (vin #). On November 18, 2021 I received an email with a build date for the week of January 24th, 2022. When this Bronco went down the assembly line Ford did not have all the parts to complete the build and it was stored outside waiting on parts. Initially it was said this was due to restraints and it would be finished by the end of May 2022. During this time Ford continued builds, SOME THE EXACT SAME BUILD AS MINE. Now there is a new update that says the vehicle may be completed sometime in August 2022. This is absolutely unacceptable for a special order to be sitting out in the elements of Michigan for over 6 months before being delivered. If I wanted a used vehicle with rust I would buy one. This is at best similar to a leftover and I am not paying close to $60K for this. I find Fords actions extremely unprofessional and my family will not be purchasing another Ford/Lincoln vehicle again in our lifetimes. I understand this has nothing to do with the dealership, but Ford itself.
I don't think you're going to be the last person to cancel with how far out they pushed the wait. Some will forgive Ford down the road, others will not. They've put themselves into a real no win situation.

PAULMAC

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor and 2022 Big bend sasq Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

it would really suck if a big hail storm or tornado came through there :(

Bronchitis's

Badlands
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, MazdaCX-3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it’s a shame to that you pay over 50 grand for a vehicle that is sitting outside on dirt for months on end

grenjith7

Badlands
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco cancellation
To whom it may concern,
there is hardly any difference. 2 years ago vehicles were sitting in dealer lots for long periods. In all likelihood, the vehicles you got 2-3 years ago would have been sitting on dealer lots for many many months.In this case, company does in-depth qc and checks before vehicles are shipped out. It is a better position than dealer doing half hearted job. Ford is not the only manufactuer who is in this Supply chain mess.
Of course, there are vehicles which are low demand- which you may be able to get it quicker. it is just that nobody wants those vehicles.
Sponsored