Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Video taken by CJ C. this past weekend.

"Is your Bronco sitting here on Belleville Road? Other than the few Rangers in the row closest to me (facing North), the rest are all Broncos for as far as the eye can see. "

It's Def crazy how they handle this mess. I just got my 21 model a week ago, ordered it 6/8/21. It was produced and scheduled to be delivered in December before Christmas. It sat on snow mountain with a chip hold from December to May. The trackers were never up to date... except ordertrack.app. that was how i saw it come off the chip hold, move to in transit, to delivered. My sales guy didn't even call me when the truck arrived. Ordertrack.app was so accurate.. I saw my status change at 4:30pm.. when I confirmed with my sales guy that it was in fact delivered, he said that it just came off of the truck at 4pm est. Good luck to all of you that are still waiting. All I can say is.. the waiting game seriously sucks, but damn it is really worth the wait. They fixed everything that I didn't like about my previous JKUs.

Just Cruising

Big Bend
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 and BMW
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

and they ain't clearing that out ANYTIME soon- i estimate i'll see my Jan build in Q4 if i'm lucky- there will be poor souls getting 2022's in 2023 for sure
Same here, our build week was 1/14 and I was told by our dealership that we should have it the first of May now they’re saying July because it had to go back to production because of chip again

Sponsored

Shorevet

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yep- as someone who isn't looking to get "racing stripes" on their vehicle- i'm not a trail guy i actually do enjoy taking care of my vehicle- washing, waxing, clay bar- etc- i don't go crazy with it but it's really going to be a bummer after all this time to get a crappy factory paint job that then sat out baking in the sun and getting dust and water spots all over it. i'll buff it up as best as i can but it's just a real F you from Ford- we're going to let it get all etched and pitted for 8 or 9 months and put 75 miles on it before we give it to you
My 21 sat there from 12/06 until mid April. It was filthy when it arrived. Undercarriage was covered with mud and ever nook and cranny has dirt in it. Oh well it is an off road vehicle. Also, had 50 miles on it when it arrived
Ford Bronco 🎞 Latest video look at Bronco mountain (storage lot) 392EE763-31A2-4F5A-A81F-FAC18FC8AB8D

Los

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Disco3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Video taken by CJ C. this past weekend.

"Is your Bronco sitting here on Belleville Road? Other than the few Rangers in the row closest to me (facing North), the rest are all Broncos for as far as the eye can see. "

I think I saw my WT with HOSS 3.0 sitting there...LMAO, IM TIRED OF WAITING.... #FOMOCO please send me my bronco WT...

Broncogirl66

Badlands
First Name
Gia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23" manual 2dr SAS, HPR 2" lift BDS suspenion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From Day 1 the spec / build sheet came out on all the trim models I have had my heart set on the Dr2 Badsas . after waiting I am starting to second guess my choice but, at the same do not want to let go of my build. Has anyone switched to a 4dr and let go of the
Sas and tow . What is your opinion ?????

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone got any current pics or vids of the Mountain situation? I’m assuming it’s getting cleared out and the situation better? 🤷‍♂️

H3X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Watching the intersection of macroeconomic trends and this - I have a feeling, despite what people may say here, that the backlog will be cleaned up by Mid Calendar 2023.

Can someone provide the address or a Google Maps URL to where this holding lot is? I'm in the Detroit suburbs, I'll go for a drive and see if I can take some updated photos.
Sponsored