Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just want to know how they came up with the name for that channel.
I’m guessing it’s because they’ve been wheeling a bright red Jeep for a few years so probably named it after that - they have a decent youtube following in the Jeep community So smart for Loren to get them involved and sway some Jeep people.

Sponsored

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you love off-roading, it's a great time to be alive! Ford is not messing around and they're obviously all in with the Bronco. And for all the Jeep fans out there, they will also win because Jeep will have to finally up their game with the Wrangler. Win/Win

Jackattack

Badlands
First Name
Jarmon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullsh
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea the squealing from the brake wasn't nearly as bad. I understand the difference in a 60° turn vs 180° but I guess also don't try to do it at speed.

This has me super stoked as I have a BL ordered and deciding to squatch or not but leaning more to doing so. The speed and agility it showed through the trail along with the confidence in the rock crawling (Obviously Vaughn knows what he's doing) it showed is awesome. Having done some rock crawling in my dad's Jeep I will appreciate the ability to learn new techniques while having a backup if I need it.

Also as more info and hands on about the structure of the vehicle is known it makes me excited for the aftermarket and secondary market in like 5 years. The modularity of the panels and components feel like at some point if I want to buy one to strip it down from everyday options to hard-core rock crawling it will be much easier than other off-roaders.
Same for me! Iv been debating on squatch! After him saying all you need to fit 37's from squatch is 2 inches up and 2 inches out, I think thats going to be what I go for. That 4x4 parts bronco build on 37's looks great in the 4 door. Not as disproportional as the 4 door on 33's.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same for me! Iv been debating on squatch! After him saying all you need to fit 37's from squatch is 2 inches up and 2 inches out, I think thats going to be what I go for. That 4x4 parts bronco build on 37's looks great in the 4 door. Not as disproportional as the 4 door on 33's.
I think people will be shocked at how well the 35s will do.I believe their comment was they were going to try it out stock and try to find the limitations before modding. Then again some people will mod just to mod.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Fantastic video. These guys know about wheeling so if Kevin is complimentary of the CV axles, and they are saying this is significantly closer to the wrangler in the rocks than they had imagined that is a damn good sign.

Sponsored

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some of the reactions seemed a bit staged and exaggerated, but what do I know, I’m just an insignificant normal Internet Bob

The sway bar disconnect comments definitely were, with their knowledge, no way they didn't know that info........good video though(y)

Last edited:

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love this 😍
This is great that they got a one on one with Loren. He really goes through the Broncos capabilities.
Lorne is a ROCK STAR! 🐴🥌
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.