Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately these are the people that will get there Broncos priority over is common folks
We’ll see, I believe they ordered like you and I?

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some of the reactions seemed a bit staged and exaggerated, but what do I know, I’m just an insignificant normal Internet Bob
The sway bar disconnect comments definitely were......good video though(y)
Nah, I've watched a bunch of their videos lately trying to decide if I ever want to beat on my bronco like that....and her responses were pretty much bang on how she is haha

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think people will be shocked at how well the 35s will do.I believe their comment was they were going to try it out stock and try to find the limitations before modding. Then again some people will mod just to mod.
Because there's no front Solid axle all you need is 35s to do what a Jeep does on 40s. You don't have that big front pumpkin getting in the way.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn cool video- makes me excited!
And as a 2 door guy this 4 door is badass....

can we stop with the only bronco is a 2 door...ford knocked the design of the 4 door out of the park...

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The sway bar disconnect comments definitely were, with their knowledge, no way they didn't know that info........good video though(y)
Yeah...with their background and having a Badlands on order they definetly knew about the disconnect functionality before that video. Hell they showcased it on the premier. That said they probably are excited about it but definetly playing to the camera for this video. At the end of the day...them having a order tells me they do think it is pretty capable so I dont think their overall excitement is just for show but truly genuine.

MSparks909

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because there's no front Solid axle all you need is 35s to do what a Jeep on 40s does. You don't have that big front pumpkin getting in the way.
Slightly misleading. A Rubicon on 35s and a Bronco on 35s will be very similar when crawling when compared to each other. Overall edge on extreme crawling will go to the Rubicon because the solid axle will flex better than the IFS Bronco is capable of doing.

Lite Brite’s Jeep is a 4 door JL Rubicon on Dana 60s, 5.38 gears, 40” Nitto’s and has a 6.4 Hemi. It will crawl nearly everywhere a dedicated buggy can. Check out their video on their night run of Pritchett Canyon. Jeep’s are VERY capable machines in the rocks.

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been following lite brite for a few years. They are VERY experienced off roaders and rock crawlers and are HUGE Jeep people. To see them this stoked about the Bronco is truly fantastic. This vehicle is going to be epic. Lite Brite has hundreds of thousands of subscribers who are mostly Jeep people so this video is going to go a long way for Ford marketing against the competition.

Sponsored

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Slightly misleading. A Rubicon on 35s and a Bronco on 35s will be very similar when crawling when compared to each other. Overall edge on extreme crawling will go to the Rubicon because the solid axle will flex better than the IFS Bronco is capable of doing.

Lite Brite’s Jeep is a 4 door JL Rubicon on Dana 60s, 5.38 gears, 40” Nitto’s and has a 6.4 Hemi. It will crawl nearly everywhere a dedicated buggy can. Check out their video on their night run of Pritchett Canyon. Jeep’s are VERY capable machines in the rocks.
Did you notice Kevin saying the bronco could catch his Jeep? 6.4 hemi got nothing on the 2.7 EB.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been following lite brite for a few years. They are VERY experienced off roaders and rock crawlers and are HUGE Jeep people. To see them this stoked about the Bronco is truly fantastic. This vehicle is going to be epic. Lite Brite has hundreds of thousands of subscribers who are mostly Jeep people so this video is going to go a long way for Ford marketing against the competition.
Being that their subscribers are mostly Jeep people they are going to have some unhappy viewers.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Fantastic video. These guys know about wheeling so if Kevin is complimentary of the CV axles, and they are saying this is significantly closer to the wrangler in the rocks than they had imagined that is a damn good sign.
And the best part is the Wrangler is nowhere near the Bronco in high speed off roading capability.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Wow, this is hands down the the best review video so far. You have known quantities, real off-roaders, not sales or marketing people, in the video, Loren Healy and Lite Brite know how to show us real information.

There is more excitement and motivation to buy the Bronco in this video than every single Bronco Nation video put together, they make you want to go rock crawling, even for those of us who never had any intention of doing so, and they do it without one single flannel in sight.

In addition, Lite Brite are hard core Jeep people, and they are blown away by the Bronco capabilities. Yes, they have a Bronco on order.
That does it, let's nominate LB to replace BN for Bronco marketing!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.