rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra, Mini Countryman S
Wait, are you saying she wears clothes suitable for what they are doing at the time? No way 🤣🤣
I'm just stating a fact based on my observation.

@dcmdon (and every other viewer) may have their own beliefs and opinions on what clothes are "suitable" for certain activities. I've learned that typing an emotional rant, or stating facts on an internet forum will almost never change someone's beliefs.

DieselSmack

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Passat 3.6, 2019 Mazda CX5, 2017 C7 Z51
Clubs

And no, I have not been "triggered". That's a really funny thought.

I'm just disgusted by the "Hey look at me, look at how pretty I am" culture that has built up around social media.
Cmon man you definitely were triggered enough to make 2 posts about it.

They make fun, informative videos and they have a lot of respect online and in this forum. You really shouldn't be surprised that you 'stirred up so much crap' by making a crap-stirring post.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Folks heads are gonna explode when I tell them I'm a single, childfree guy in my 20s, who doesn't go to malls or coffee shops, yet ordered a 4 door because it's the right choice for me 😅
I guess you have what the marketers call an "active lifestyle". Ha.

I had a friend whose obsession was building, rebuilding, and flying airplanes. He was also a triathlete with a pretty expensive bike. His daily driver was a Toyota Sienna AWD minivan with the middle and rear seats removed.

He loved that he had all the room he needed for airplane parts and that his $10,000 tri bike could ride inside, rather than up on a roof rack.

Advertisement

Wide Open Roads Banner 2

Advertisement