Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That was fun! Nice to see the Bronco perform in the rocks. That's been missing in the previous drive-alongs.
Lite Brite makes great videos, excited to see they will soon be Bronco owners. There will be some great content coming.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The video was great. She... probably needs to cut the caffeine by 60%

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cool to see the Trail turn actually on a trail and not in a sand pit
Yea the squealing from the brake wasn't nearly as bad. I understand the difference in a 60° turn vs 180° but I guess also don't try to do it at speed.

This has me super stoked as I have a BL ordered and deciding to squatch or not but leaning more to doing so. The speed and agility it showed through the trail along with the confidence in the rock crawling (Obviously Vaughn knows what he's doing) it showed is awesome. Having done some rock crawling in my dad's Jeep I will appreciate the ability to learn new techniques while having a backup if I need it.

Also as more info and hands on about the structure of the vehicle is known it makes me excited for the aftermarket and secondary market in like 5 years. The modularity of the panels and components feel like at some point if I want to buy one to strip it down from everyday options to hard-core rock crawling it will be much easier than other off-roaders.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice to se a valid use for TTA outside of sand. Didn't notice significant fuel tank drag on some significant ledge work...helps with one of my concerns.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Wow, this is hands down the the best review video so far. You have known quantities, real off-roaders, not sales or marketing people, in the video, Loren Healy and Lite Brite know how to show us real information.

There is more excitement and motivation to buy the Bronco in this video than every single Bronco Nation video put together, they make you want to go rock crawling, even for those of us who never had any intention of doing so, and they do it without one single flannel in sight.

In addition, Lite Brite are hard core Jeep people, and they are blown away by the Bronco capabilities. Yes, they have a Bronco on order.

Last edited:

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just want to know how they came up with the name for that channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.