Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow, this is hands down the the best review video so far. You have known quantities, real off-roaders, not sales or marketing people, in the video, Loren Healy and Lite Brite know how to show us real information.

There is more excitement and motivation to buy the Bronco in this video than every single Bronco Nation video put together, they make you want to go rock crawling, even for those of us who never had any intention of doing so, and they do it without one single flannel in sight.

In addition, Lite Brite are hard core Jeep people, and they are blown away by the Bronco capabilities. Yes, they have a Bronco on order.
They ordered a first edition but were debating on switching to badlands in a video I saw not sure what they decided on I know they are getting cyber orange for color

Last edited:

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Because there's no front Solid axle all you need is 35s to do what a Jeep does on 40s. You don't have that big front pumpkin getting in the way.
We do know that with IFS and level CV axles that the entire front crossmember sits as low as a pumpkin on a SFA yes?

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Slightly misleading. A Rubicon on 35s and a Bronco on 35s will be very similar when crawling when compared to each other. Overall edge on extreme crawling will go to the Rubicon because the solid axle will flex better than the IFS Bronco is capable of doing.

Lite Brite’s Jeep is a 4 door JL Rubicon on Dana 60s, 5.38 gears, 40” Nitto’s and has a 6.4 Hemi. It will crawl nearly everywhere a dedicated buggy can. Check out their video on their night run of Pritchett Canyon. Jeep’s are VERY capable machines in the rocks.
I did Pritchett in a stock '86 Bronco II w/ p195x75x15 tires.

Qualifiers:
It was many years ago and trails have gotten worse.
It was going down, and gravity was my friend
I was stupider then

I can't even imagine going up...in anything.

Bronconheimer

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some of the reactions seemed a bit staged and exaggerated, but what do I know, I’m just an insignificant normal Internet Bob
Absolutely staged. I was put-off by their disingenuous hype. They damn well knew about how the Bronco's SBD worked and feigned like they were shocked, I find that a bit insulting.

Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The video was great. She... probably needs to cut the caffeine by 60%
Brittany is like that in every single video. The girl just has all the energies.

Keven and Brit have been doing this since the 2018 Rubicon came out. They were focused on drift racing before but got heavy into offroading with the Jeep. They’ve found a way to make a living doing this and more power to them.

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolutely staged. I was put-off by their disingenuous hype. They damn well knew about how the Bronco's SBD worked and feigned like they were shocked, I find that a bit insulting.
I’m sure they did know, but their channel and audience are Jeep people. I’d bet many of them don’t know about the Bronco sway bar disconnect, or why it’s a big deal. Their target market isn’t B6G. And yet, I thought that was one of the single best videos we’ve seen.

Its Brawnco

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Raptor, 1978 F100, 2016 Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Welcome to YouTube

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, this is hands down the the best review video so far. You have known quantities, real off-roaders, not sales or marketing people, in the video, Loren Healy and Lite Brite know how to show us real information.

There is more excitement and motivation to buy the Bronco in this video than every single Bronco Nation video put together, they make you want to go rock crawling, even for those of us who never had any intention of doing so, and they do it without one single flannel in sight.

In addition, Lite Brite are hard core Jeep people, and they are blown away by the Bronco capabilities. Yes, they have a Bronco on order.
I’ve been watching Brittany and Kevin over the last year and they are genuinely rad, people from what they’ve shown based on their vids. Their life is off-road and Drifting (and of course $$ YouTube).

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Brittany is like that in every single video. The girl just has all the energies.

Keven and Brit have been doing this since the 2018 Rubicon came out. They were focused on drift racing before but got heavy into offroading with the Jeep. They’ve found a way to make a living doing this and more power to them.

Agree! 100%. She’s just got it.
Plus, I’m sure if any small percentage of us were living our life dreams as our day job we would be super excited too!

Sponsored

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This might have just pushed me to Squatch my Base Camp

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Agree! 100%. She’s just got it.
Plus, I’m sure if any small percentage of us were living our life dreams as our day job we would be super excited too!
And they have a real job as well, at least at the time this video was made, they are auto insurance appraisers.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would bet they are, but incognito.
Kevin has had an account here since October 2019 (@LiteBrite Nation) but he hasn’t logged into the account or posted since the day it was created. He probably set it up to block potential cybersquatting.

FWIW, Kevin and Brittany competed in... and finished... KOH this year, which is no small feat and is definitely worthy of respect.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.