North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Did they mention that? I must have missed it. That would be a good color for them.
I just read it in this thread.
They ordered a first edition but were debating on switching to badlands in a video I saw not sure what they decided on I know they are getting cyber orange for color

Sgt Beavis

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And they have a real job as well, at least at the time this video was made, they are auto insurance appraisers.

They’ve gotten totally away from that and are full time youtubers now. They even got together with others in the off road community to start E3 Offroad. Talk about livin’ the dream.

Agree 100%... There are a bunch of people who have figured out how to be entrepreneurs and make a living off YouTube. I am in awe of their creativity and hard work.. No hate. Emelia Hartford, Whistlin Diesel, TFL (and all their derivatives), Doug Demero, Vinwiki.. BleepinJeep, The Story Till Now, Epic Family Roadtrip, Trail Recon...

Frankly, I think it would be STUPID for Ford not to GIVE Lite Brite a Bronco, and an early one at that. Bilstein, Nitto etc are seeing the benefits of partnering with them....

No hate here, heck no envy... just impressed with them..
Yup, I’m watching most of those channels. The TFL guys are just down the road from me. But Doug DeMuro, with just one camera, is by far my favorite car channel. Hoovies Garage being my 2nd.

I wonder what color Bronco they ordered?

2JBQmV3m29Fj3568zoyL3Q.jpg
Those yoga pants of hers certainly draw the eyes in.

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The video was great. She... probably needs to cut the caffeine by 60%
Agreed. This is all I heard.

1618156230083.gif
Or blow by 50%
Absolutely staged. I was put-off by their disingenuous hype. They damn well knew about how the Bronco's SBD worked and feigned like they were shocked, I find that a bit insulting.
That's how she is in all of their videos. I don't think she has an off switch or volume control 🤣 just excited all the time! FWIW she knows her stuff and is a pretty decent spotter for Kevin. She'd be stoked to see the SBD in real time even if she already knew about it

More power to them though. They make great off-roading videos (although some might turn the volume down or off while watching lol), make a living at it, love what they do, and are hard core jeep enthusiasts buying a bronco.

Sponsored

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's how she is in all of their videos. I don't think she has an off switch or volume control 🤣 just excited all the time! FWIW she knows her stuff and is a pretty decent spotter for Kevin. She'd be stoked to see the SBD in real time even if she already knew about it

More power to them though. They make great off-roading videos (although some might turn the volume down or off while watching lol), make a living at it, love what they do, and are hard core jeep enthusiasts buying a bronco.
No, I know she’s high energy and makes great content.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

LOL ...YESSS!!!!

The gal : Is Bronco waving a thing?
Loren: (chuckles) IT IS NOW!!!

I think that kind of makes it official! LOL

(back to the video)
People are going to be so confused when I give them the finger.
Whaaat? I was just waving to another Bronco?
:ROFLMAO:

I love it. I do kinda laugh at trail control. Been using 4 low and a desired transmission gear for a long time.
Me too, It's fun idling over a giant rock in first gear, but Trail control also maintains that speed going downhill by applying brakes. Between It and Trail one-pedal Ford has closed the gap between novices and those who can left foot brake. How many times have you bumped up onto an obstacle, only to slide back a little or worse go too far over it vs stopping exactly where you needed?
Those are the situations where this tech is super neat. And like they said in this video, You have the option to not use them.
Win Win.

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They ordered a first edition but were debating on switching to badlands in a video I saw not sure what they decided on I know they are getting cyber orange for color
i didnt see if anyone answered you about the trim, but i believe at the beginning of this video kevin mentions that they went with a Badlands, 2.7, SAS similar to the build that they were riding in.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That was cool to watch. They genuinely seemed to be having a great time with it.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I can't stand that channel.

Lets put the chick in a bikini so everyone will watch the video.

But wait. Lets make the boyfriend look like just a regular chubby old schmo. So all the normal not terribly good looking guys will watch because they will fantasize that they too can get a smoke show like her.

Though she does seem to know her stuff. I get it and all. They couldn't be professional YouTubers traveling all over the country on their Google AdSense money if it was just that chunky guy and his ugly mug.

She's actually kind of the perfect woman. Great looking, smart, knows how to turn a wrench, and a semi-pro drift driver or something like that. Oh and she doesn't need you to look like a model to date you. But I guess that's the whole point.

/rant

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But wait. Lets make the boyfriend look like just a regular chubby old schmo. So all the normal not terribly good looking guys will watch because they will fantasize that they too can get a smoke show like her.

Though she does seem to know her stuff. I get it and all. They couldn't be professional YouTubers traveling all over the country on their Google AdSense money if it was just that chunky guy and his ugly mug.

She's actually kind of the perfect woman. Great looking, smart, knows how to turn a wrench, and a semi-pro drift driver or something like that. Oh and she doesn't need you to look like a model to date you. But I guess that's the whole point.

/rant
Come on, man. That's hardly fair. Kevin is an EXCELLENT driver.

Ford Bronco 🎥 2021 Bronco Badlands Off-Road Test [Can It Wheel? By Lite Brite] Rainman_Excellent_Driver

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

/rant
You make it sound like they went through casting for their roles.

The first video I saw from them was last week with the Hell's Revenge footage. Really enjoyed that video as it seemed more organic. I preferred some of the other ride along videos from the Moab course compared to this one but perhaps it's just because I had already seen the same thing 3-4 times.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

/rant
Jealous?

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

/rant
they are actually married 🤷‍♀️ and Brittany was in Hyperdrive on Netflix (https://www.netflix.com/title/80189648). they also have a subscription website (https://e3offroad.com/) that probably helps them supplement their income off of youtube. IDK they certainly didn't come out of no where. people can actually make a decent living off of youtube.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.