Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have watched a couple of their Bronco videos which I find good and full of actual good information something BN could learn. yes its youtube content so there is that flare, but I dont think its over the top 🤪
Sponsored

Panaran

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can't stand that channel.

Lets put the chick in a bikini so everyone will watch the video.

But wait. Lets make the boyfriend look like just a regular chubby old schmo. So all the normal not terribly good looking guys will watch because they will fantasize that they too can get a smoke show like her.

Though she does seem to know her stuff. I get it and all. They couldn't be professional YouTubers traveling all over the country on their Google AdSense money if it was just that chunky guy and his ugly mug.

She's actually kind of the perfect woman. Great looking, smart, knows how to turn a wrench, and a semi-pro drift driver or something like that. Oh and she doesn't need you to look like a model to date you. But I guess that's the whole point.

/rant
I can't imagine being so triggered by a woman making an offroad youtube channel that I would feel the need to completely discredit all her work and effort because she was too attractive. The only thing this rant was missing was the "I would treat her so much better than her husband, but she probably doesn't even give real nice guys a chance"

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I could be completely wrong, but I'm guessing that Ford put a little $$ in their pockets as well for this vid. Easy way to target current Jeep owners that subscribe to their page.
Most likely not. Not cash. Influencers rarely get paid directly. Once you are paid directly you are sponsored. Now will you get stuff? Yup.

Now will they get a priority order? Yeah, probably. In fact I hope so.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's one thing to know how something works, but it's another to see in action. How many other off-road vehicles have a sway bar to you can disconnect under load? I don't think it was disingenuous at all. I think they were genuinely impressed.

How do you feel about OBL knowing they are paid to act that way?
Porsche Cayenne in 2008 introduced PDCC, a hydraulic anti sway bar that could disconnect in 4L and dynamically stiffen with high lateral loads. I recall Porsche saying the Cayenne Turbo was as fast as a 911 around the track.
They even entered a couple dozen in the Transyberia Rally and made a special edition.
https://www.carscoops.com/2007/04/porsche-cayenne-s-transsyberia-special_15/

Here's my old Cayenne Turbo, my G, and my friend's JKUR on 35's with 3" or 3.5" AEV lift.

Ford Bronco 🎥 2021 Bronco Badlands Off-Road Test [Can It Wheel? By Lite Brite] 1618247367922

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn... I thought I was a conspiracy theorist... until I joined up here. I realize now, even with 40 years of experience, I’m only a novice. 🥺

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Porsche Cayenne in 2008 introduced PDCC, a hydraulic anti sway bar that could disconnect in 4L and dynamically stiffen with high lateral loads. I recall Porsche saying the Cayenne Turbo was as fast as a 911 around the track.
They even entered a couple dozen in the Transyberia Rally and made a special edition.
https://www.carscoops.com/2007/04/porsche-cayenne-s-transsyberia-special_15/

Here's my old Cayenne Turbo, my G, and my friend's JKUR on 35's with 3" or 3.5" AEV lift.

1618247367922.png
But could it disconnect under load? I'm guessing it can since it seems it can adjust underway while on the road.

If you think modding a normal Jeep or Bronco would be eye wateringly expensive I can't image what it's like to do a Porsche. The parts don't look to be horribly expensive If you do it yourself.

Cayenne Off Road Build

https://www.prgproducts.com/store?Collection=Porsche

Last edited:

bf4445

First Name
Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007LarietCC4x4, 2018FocusTit, 2016Jeep reneTH
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That’s the best video I’ve seen as far as demoing actual capability. I’m amazed how little he dragged the bottom on some of those climbs and descents...the angles with 35s are solid.
A shorter wheelbase would do even better. Can't wait to try out a 2dr version

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2D BaseSquatch, 1967 Bronco, 2016 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Was I the only one that caught the information on what is needed to run 37" tires? Sounds like it needs a 2" lift over the SAS ride height, 2 inch longer control arms and removal of the crash bars. He has a wise question asking if that could be accomplished with spacers because he doesn't want to loose the ride turning of the factory SAS package. It's not an insignificant amount of work to move from 35" tires to 37".

Sponsored

StyleGuy

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE, Jaguar F-Pace, GMC Denali XL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I watched their Jeep JL videos early on. They were the only ones with great content at the time. I quit watching when every video felt like an ad for whatever they're installing that week. I feel like that's when she really got so HYPED up about everything. I get it, that's their job. They have a loyal following and I wish them the best. I know they'll have exclusive and great content for the Bronco that I will check out.

We also have Kevin to thank for telling Matt's Off Road Recovery to start a YouTube channel. It's one of my favorites and is hugely successful.

ac360

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd enjoyed their last two videos on the Bronco. The show and tell format has lots of information to educate and inspire.
I'm also glad I didn't have to constantly listen the screams of WOOOOHOOOOO...! WOOOOOOO.....! that is typical of their Jeep contents.
I have a lot of respect for what they do. Most people don't know how much time it takes to create high quality videos on a consistent basis.

ipongtreat

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4-Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch LUX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Enjoyed the video. Enjoyed seeing knowledgeable people geek out a little regarding the Bronco.

I also thoroughly enjoy Lite Brite! Fellow Texans (to the degree they live anywhere), for one thing. Good content, learn a little something, see something scenic, laugh a little. Can Britney get a little excited!? Sure, but that’s part of what it takes to build an audience. She knows her stuff and I always take away some positives. I watched a Matt’s Off Road Recovery video the other day where Matt called Kevin during the recovery to ask Kevin why he thought the Jeep they were recovering was burning oil. I don’t know a lot about Kevin’s background but he has obviously learned a ton in the last couple of years about off-roading — not to mention finishing KOH this year ahead of a bunch of other folks. That was with Britney handling the majority of the spotting and winching duties. They get nothing but respect from me for what they have accomplished. Do they get sponsored and subsidized at times? Of course! I hope so. Who wouldn’t want to be? They demonstrate and use what they endorse. Nuff said.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had never heard of them until their previous video so I too found her a little over the top but their Bronco stuff so far is better than most. Some of their Jeep stuff is OK, too ;)

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lol i went to flight school there spring break every year some poor durnk kid falls off those balconys ,the carpets in those hotels are soaked with beer and other fluids after everyone leaves they rebuild oh boy good times .
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.