Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 HD Silverado Duramax Turbo Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Newbie @LiteBrite Nation I enjoyed the video- great action shots and fun commentary- looked like a hell of a romp. Dang that Bronco looks good 'squatched!
Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm guessing they're getting a 4 door because that's what their Jeeps is. But with the type of extreme punishing Off Roading they're going to be doing with tight situations and rock crawling wouldn't a 2 door with a shorter wheel base make sense?

I mean its not like they have a couple kids and need the 4 door. He'll I have kids and I'm still getting a 2 door. Lol.

I'm not discounting the 4 door Because obviously it's a capable rig. But with a longer wheel base you do drag the back end way more and have less room for tighter spaces.

Plus with a longer wheel base you almost have to go bigger to 37s to do what they do. With a shorter 2 door wheelbase you're fine with 35s. The longer the wheel base the bigger the tires you need.

It's like the Jeep Gladiator. You literally have to go 40s or you're smashing the back end off everything.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm guessing they're getting a 4 door because that's what their Jeeps is. But with the type of extreme punishing Off Roading they're going to be doing with tight situations and rock crawling wouldn't a 2 door with a shorter wheel base make sense?

I mean its not like they have a couple kids and need the 4 door. He'll I have kids and I'm still getting a 2 door. Lol.

I'm not discounting the 4 door Because obviously it's a capable rig. But with a longer wheel base you do drag the back end way more and have less room for tighter spaces.

Plus with a longer wheel base you almost have to go bigger to 37s to do what they do. With a shorter 2 door wheelbase you're fine with 35s. The longer the wheel base the bigger the tires you need.

It's like the Jeep Gladiator. You literally have to go 40s or you're smashing the back end off everything.
Watch their vids and you'll see the countless times they would have been held back by the short wheelbase of a 2 door.

Including one of their recent vids where they anchored a couple 2 dr rigs to keep them from going over forwards. Then proceeded to just drive the stepchild down like it was nothing.

Contrary to this forums belief, a 2 door is not the ultimate do anything offroader. Both have their pros and cons, and a 4 door has worked well for Lite Brite for a couple years now.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Watch their vids and you'll see the countless times they would have been held back by the short wheelbase of a 2 door.

Including one of their recent vids where they anchored a couple 2 dr rigs to keep them from going over forwards. Then proceeded to just drive the stepchild down like it was nothing.

Contrary to this forums belief, a 2 door is not the ultimate do anything offroader. Both have their pros and cons, and a 4 door has worked well for Lite Brite for a couple years now.
I guess it depends on the situation. But up here in the thick Northeast woods longer wheel base rigs get eaten alive. You can't even get in between trees with them.

Open space desert running and open space rock crawling is one thing. But when you get into the tight technical trails a shorter wheel base is best.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice but loud video... glad they’ve found something to be successful at that they seem to be happy doing... beats the hell out of the daily grind and wishing you were out there doing that stuff.

Sponsored

Axe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 2018 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Wait...so you're saying people that don't have kids or spend a lot of time "mall crawling " and pretty much off-road for a living CHOOSE to buy a 4 door? But, but....I thought people without kids couldn't purchase 4 doors, like it was a requirement or something?

Mind blown.

DieselSmack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait...so you're saying people that don't have kids or spend a lot of time "mall crawling " and pretty much off-road for a living CHOOSE to buy a 4 door? But, but....I thought people without kids couldn't purchase 4 doors, like it was a requirement or something?

Mind blown.
I had to show my kids birth certificate in-order to be approved to buy the 4 door Bronco. No idea how all these non-kid people are buying them...

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Funny that I've stirred up so much crap.

Its just ridiculous to me that this couple, with legitimate credentials, stoops to sticking her in a bikini every chance they get.

I found their channel months ago when I was researching a bed cover or a cap. The link I got was to their review. They were in their or wsomeone else's shop and it was a good video.

And no, I have not been "triggered". That's a really funny thought.

I'm just disgusted by the "Hey look at me, look at how pretty I am" culture that has built up around social media.

Though of course I get it. Views equals dollars.

AZBronco73

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands SAS, 2015 Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

In their other Bronco video, they said they are getting a 4 dr Bronco because they want to use it as a prerunner for their Ultra4 racing and want the stability in the high speed stuff.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Its just ridiculous to me that this couple, with legitimate credentials, stoops to sticking her in a bikini every chance they get.

I found their channel months ago when I was researching a bed cover or a cap. The link I got was to their review. They were in their or wsomeone else's shop and it was a good video.

I'm just disgusted by the "Hey look at me, look at how pretty I am" culture that has built up around social media.

hundreds of videos and a few bikinis.. who cares.... They even have videos where Brittany is no where to be found. Maybe she has made off roading more approachable to women?

Sponsored

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
...this couple, with legitimate credentials, stoops to sticking her in a bikini every chance they get.
Nearly every time she wears a bikini when being filmed in a video, she is at the beach, swimming, on a boat, etc.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Or maybe she's just happy with how she looks and likes to wear bikinis and crop tops because... she likes them?

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

We'll ignore the videos wear she has a race suit, or oversized carharts on I guess

And you've pretty obviously been triggered 🤣

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Mind blown.
Folks heads are gonna explode when I tell them I'm a single, childfree guy in my 20s, who doesn't go to malls or coffee shops, yet ordered a 4 door because it's the right choice for me 😅

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wait, are you saying she wears clothes suitable for what they are doing at the time? No way 🤣🤣
I'm just stating a fact based on my observation.

@dcmdon (and every other viewer) may have their own beliefs and opinions on what clothes are "suitable" for certain activities. I've learned that typing an emotional rant, or stating facts on an internet forum will almost never change someone's beliefs.

DieselSmack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cmon man you definitely were triggered enough to make 2 posts about it.

They make fun, informative videos and they have a lot of respect online and in this forum. You really shouldn't be surprised that you 'stirred up so much crap' by making a crap-stirring post.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.