Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

vAhUNh6w.jpeg

Does this completely block out the front camera?
Maybe not completely but at least 75%. I asked about a camera relocation kit and got words to the affect, "we can't comment about products that may or may not be in development", in other words, yes, they are looking into it.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

vAhUNh6w.jpeg

Does this completely block out the front camera?
Considering the camera resides between the O and the N (on trims that can get the high pkg) I'd wager yes. Also would bet the aftermarket will offer a relocation/mod kit.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Considering the camera resides between the O and the N (on trims that can get the high pkg) I'd wager yes. Also would bet the aftermarket will offer a relocation/mod kit.
I'm thinking simply moving the camera will be easy, but making it work with the other features might be another story.

For example, those handy graphics showing your tire path on the screen as you turn the wheel may not work right if the camera is in a different location. I would hope that Ford accounted for the possibility and included a way to make adjustments in the software, but...

Sponsored

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't live near one so I'm just really getting familiar with them this last year or so.
Lucky me, I live in the same town as Summit Racing's West Coast warehouse and 4WP....my Firebird eats Summit bucks for breakfast

Last edited:

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Speaking of skid plates...did anyone notice they didn't show them. I know that 4WP Bronco had full skids all the way to the back. Probably top secret along with the G2 axles...all that steel and 37's...there goes all the payload.

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Noticed they have a couple of other photos on their site (though they may have been floating around before).

One of these is nice, while the other is an abomination.
450x450a.jpeg
450x450b.jpeg
450x450c.jpeg
450x450d.jpeg
What do you mean, I’m hoping for “Woody” side skins! lol

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is my favorite custom build so far but what's the payload with all of this on? I'd imagine low. 2 adults and a bag tops.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

can someone tell me why these weren't the first edition body graphics?
One of two answers. The first: they are probably waiting to use them on the Heritage trim that was suppose to come out this year. The second: Ford polled a bunch of millennials and they didn't like the old school stuff. Who knows 🤷‍♂️. Remember Ford at some point is suppose to have their 'upgrade factory' next door finished so they can sell and install items like this from the factory.

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Speaking of skid plates...did anyone notice they didn't show them. I know that 4WP Bronco had full skids all the way to the back. Probably top secret along with the G2 axles...all that steel and 37's...there goes all the payload.
Ford Bronco 🎥 4WP Releases Its Bronco Black Diamond Build Pics & Videos broncovideo-thumbnail4

Oddly this thumbnail is about the best pic I've seen of the skid plates, but the video it's used to link to doesn't really discuss the underside at all. Bumpers, rails, even the BYOD rail, but not the skid plates.

Actually starting to wonder if they linked the correct video.

Here's the video for reference

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@618TRVLWILD someone earlier mentioned this BD didn’t come from the factory with Sasquatch. Do you know if there has been any consideration taken into that M190 front axle with 37’s? The consensus around here seems to be that you shouldn’t run more than a 33 unless you step up to an M210.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks for posting Ashley!

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@618TRVLWILD someone earlier mentioned this BD didn’t come from the factory with Sasquatch. Do you know if there has been any consideration taken into that M190 front axle with 37’s? The consensus around here seems to be that you shouldn’t run more than a 33 unless you step up to an M210.
He said it's still got the 190 and they are letting it ride to see what it can handle!
Sponsored