Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thats what I'm wondering, why aren't there just zippers like the old jeep tops so you can roll them up
The more I watch it the sides of the rear window don’t look as stiff as I thought. Let’s hope!

Badmommallama

Badlands
First Name
Candice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is awesome! I hope it comes out for the bronco.... It's a bit pricy, though.
Definitely pricey, but I’d consider it if it was well made just for the convenience. Talking my Jeep neighbor into one so I can see how well it’s made. 🤣 Would be nice if Ford just engineered a product like it.

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I think ill wait to see what the rest of the aftermarket comes up with. This is not that impressive for that kind of cash.

Sponsored

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can see taking the back and side windows out and maybe the doors then leave the top in place for some shade but being mostly open. That will be great for the summer.

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did they forget to fold it down like on the Trektop Ultra for JLU? The trektop ultra comes apart the same way but folds down behind the roll bars.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did they forget to fold it down like on the Trektop Ultra for JLU? The trektop ultra comes apart the same way but folds down behind the roll bars.

Don't get me wrong, this thing is cool.....but crap, all the junk you have to bolt on and off to change tops is nuts. Ford has the right idea with their top, it just needs to be refined. Six bolts and that thing is off the truck. No tracks, plastic pieces, or brackets to deal with.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just can’t... it already has wind noise and it isn’t even moving 😉

Sponsored

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm very much like the fastback top look. Its a nice way to switch up from a hardtop and get a slightly different look.

But I can't be the only one who doesn't care about the windows being removable or the top folding back.

The top looks horrible folded back and of course will be noisy. Also, I literally have zero reasons to be taking out my rear plastics windows. I wouldn't even miss windows on the fastback soft top.

I just want a much more basic top that simply encloses the interior. It's on or off. Cheaper and hopefully easy to put on and off.

Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thats what I'm wondering, why aren't there just zippers like the old jeep tops so you can roll them up
I think it's for security. Seems like you can't slide the windows out without opening the tailgate/doors. Granted someone could just take a knife to it if they wanted in, but my brother had a TJ with a zippered top and someone just unzipped it and stole his cd collection. This at least makes it a little more difficult to get in.

Bickertjr

Badlands
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I prefer the look of the fast back soft top when closed and the standard soft top when fully open. Bleh. I'll probably just get a bimini top.
I'm getting the hardtop and a Bimini. It's either winter or not.

Incommunicado

Big Bend
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

One day engineers will remember how they did convertibles and not make this a ten step process. Unlock, hit a button, all the way down. Removing three panels, finding storage, and then flipping back to the rolled sardine can, windcatcher, configuration for that price is disappointing.
Sponsored