Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm making myself sick of saying this, but another soft top with wiper/washer hookup.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like the look of this top but I want one that can fold down all the way. Hoping for other options from aftermarket.
I liked it when it was first shown a few weeks ago, but after they showed how it worked was kind of a let down. You can't fold it all the way back or lift the back as on the basic top. For $2229, I should be able to press a button and make that stuff happen.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I prefer the look of the fast back soft top when closed and the standard soft top when fully open. Bleh. I'll probably just get a bimini top.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm making myself sick of saying this, but another soft top with wiper/washer hookup.
I think it comes down to these units being test builds, but there aren’t any MIC tops available...

They still need to practice/test installing the hookups for the hard top, even if they have to send them out the door with a soft top.

Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve yet to see a Bronco soft top that I’d even consider buying if offered a significant discount. I think they all need to go back to the drawing board.

I’m not saying, I’m just sayin....

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ughhhh. This is really bad to see in conjunction with the vehicles sent out for road shows.

The more I see soft tops and advertising of different soft top options, the more I worry about MIC top delays. Particularly with no 2 doors at road shows (MIC only) and 4 door (soft top only presented) at road shows.

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think he wants the hookups on all broncos in case someone wants to add a hardtop later.

I think it comes down to these units being test builds, but there aren’t any MIC tops available...

They still need to practice/test installing the hookups for the hard top, even if they have to send them out the door with a soft top.
Sponsored