Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Two things:

Why are folks pretending this is a "base"? :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: It literally has nearly $15k in upgrades and modifications from 2-4 doors, squatched, upgraded bumpers, aux switches etc, pushing the "base" price into the mid $40s...maybe more if it has the 2.7. nothing "base" about this base.

Second, I love the soft top for ease of roof access, but that smaller access in the back would get frustrating to me. All the talk about "fitting a cooler in the back",I am not sure it would fit through the gate opening.

Ford Bronco 🎥 Bronco Base Sasquatch Walk Around Video Screenshot_20210322-062248

Last edited:

sapper726

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Two things:

Why are folks pretending this is a "base"? :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: It literally has nearly $15k in upgrades and modifications from 2-4 doors, squatched, upgraded bumpers, aux switches etc, pushing the "base" price into the mid $40s...maybe more if it has the 2.7. nothing "base" about this base.

Second, I love the soft top for ease of roof access, but that smaller access in the back would get frustrating to me. All the talk about "fitting a cooler in the back",I am not sure it would fit through the gate opening.

Ford Bronco 🎥 Bronco Base Sasquatch Walk Around Video Screenshot_20210322-062248
Agree that this is not 100% base. If you are ordering straight base, not very helpful.

On the other hand, this is damn near the identical build I did (only difference is color and hard top) so I found it quite helpful.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agree that this is not 100% base. If you are ordering straight base, not very helpful.

On the other hand, this is damn near the identical build I did (only difference is color and hard top) so I found it quite helpful.
Don't get me wrong, it is a legit build and looks amazing. The notion that this is some sort of austere budget build is just a fallacy.

Looks great though.

sapper726

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don't get me wrong, it is a legit build and looks amazing. The notion that this is some sort of austere budget build is just a fallacy.

Looks great though.
Correct. A $43k vehicle is far from a "budget build".
Sponsored