Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The 4dr base is a phenomenal value. My non-sas build will come in around $35k, leaving lots in my pocket for upgrades of my choosing. Also looking for simplicity since it's the first model year.
Sponsored

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You know, I'm really liking the look of this grille. When I first decided on the Base, the pics didn't do it justice. My thought was I could replace it later, but now I'm thinking it's one of the better looking ones in the lineup.
Ford Bronco 🎥 Bronco Base Sasquatch Walk Around Video 1616049884641

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same unless you upgrade to Sandstone! I did get the sandstone cloth seats in my BB..sometimes I wonder I should just stick with the OGs!
I thought that's why you went that color. IIRC @EvlNvrDys went that way too.

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks to BN for another great video. This guy packs a ton of information into 18 minutes.
Little things like access through the rear with a soft top, rear reading lamps, cup holders, and charging ports are great info that never seems to get adequately addressed - thanks.
The Base with SAS and a few added options is really a nice way to go. Blacked out is amazing on the base and the interior is the perfect match. He does a nice job of describing the axles, GOAT modes, bumpers and flares with this setup.

Did I see correctly that if you get the floor liners front/rear, you also get the carpeted mats?

Nicely done!

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a 4DR Base 2.3 with Sasquatch ordered, but in Velocity Blue, so this video was fantastic for me. I wanted Sasquatch just in case I go off-roading and for the 4A transfer case. I just don't know if I'll be going off-road enough to justify the price. The video of the Base Base, driving down the road, the other day has me on the fence.....again!!

kermitfrog

First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
YEP!!!
First decent look at base interior I love it. Cloth, carpeting, great colors, simple all good. Only wish it was a 2 Door SAS like I've ordered. And AMB. Thanks I'm tired of seeing 50-60k Broncos with ugly interiors and plastic drain floors. Who TF is going to flood or wash out a 60K truck with a hose??
I can guarantee someone will try to wash the whole interior (i would only use a sponge my self to wash plastics drain floors area if I wanted it totally clean a bucket of clean water tipped very slowely over the plastic drain floor) with a hose then try to claim it not a wash out interiors I bet laywers are already lineing up lol

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Base Squatch is $1500 !ess than BD Mid. I'm making the switch, great value.
I have always thought the base Sasquatch is the best value by far, unfortunately I can’t do with out the 7-Spd and I’m too impatient to wait.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sometimes I wonder why I am paying for the WT upgrade. The base is a nice lookin Rig.. simple interior and I love the simple blacked out grille....

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I guess this is the first time I am realizing the soft top doesn't have a roll-up option for the rear window...

Love me that Shadow Black. MORE STEELIES PICS PLEASE.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Shadow Black BaseSas is a heck of a deal... Hmmmmm, just when I thought I was good to go.

Throw the black steelies on that rig, instead of those beadlock wheels and that's a mean looking machine right there, capable of everything I'd ever need.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Door ajar disable button? Really? They couldn't have just added four circuits to each door to see that they were already disconnected?
Sponsored