First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yay I finally get to see what kind will look like. I think I actually prefer the regular headlights. I'm a year out but still excited!

What's the Pawn Stars meme of "Best I can do is.
."? From goofy flannel guy with cheesy music... Oh well, soon they'll be in real reviewers hands'.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Yay I finally get to see what kind will look like. I think I actually prefer the regular headlights. I'm a year out but still excited!

What's the Pawn Stars meme of "Best I can do is.
."? From goofy flannel guy with cheesy music... Oh well, soon they'll be in real reviewers hands'.
Who are you referring to?

Last edited by a moderator:

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sometimes I wonder why I am paying for the WT upgrade. The base is a nice lookin Rig.. simple interior and I love the simple blacked out grille....
same. I think I need to change my order. My dealer hates me.

Wretched71

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

🎥 Bronco Nation
Dumb observation/question of the day:

In this video the guy points out at 5:27 that you can’t raise the rear part of the top when you open the tailgate. 1:38 into the Flannel man’s video earlier about the soft top operation (on a Badlands model) he raised it and showed it had a kickstand. Since the Base models haven’t gotten much love does anyone know if this is a trim specific feature. Which trim does it start at? I can’t seem to find any answers on this forum or the BN forum. Asking for a Big Bend guy.

Last edited:

Sponsored

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My “big” complaint about Base Camp, no tow package from the factory.

I know, easy add on. Heck I might even preorder the receiver, and have my dealer install before I pick it up.

NoDoorsNoProblem

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon SLT Mini-Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking very good, and the value can’t be beat across the rest of the trim lineups. I’d even consider giving up the mid package on BD to drop down to a basesquatch, I just can’t get on board with the cloth seats and non-washout floors. For my uses I plan on having the roof and doors off a ton, and I feel like the cloth won’t match the durability, weather resistance, and easiness to clean of MGV/washout.

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sometimes I wonder why I am paying for the WT upgrade. The base is a nice lookin Rig.. simple interior and I love the simple blacked out grille....
Me too. Me too. If I would've kept my truck, I was going 2 door basesquatch. I sold my truck though, so I need all of creature comforts and 4 doors. Hello, WT.

wannabronco

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Tacoma, Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Base
You know, I'm really liking the look of this grille. When I first decided on the Base, the pics didn't do it justice. My thought was I could replace it later, but now I'm thinking it's one of the better looking ones in the lineup.
1616049884641.png
I agree and the lights are just fine to me.

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree and the lights are just fine to me.
I was fine with the standard headlights, but the taillights on the signature lighting look way better to me. Wish it would be easy to change out the taillights with signature ones. I'd consider doing BD over Badlands if signature lighting was an option.

Sponsored

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Missing Auto dimming rear view mirror... :(

Great White

Base
First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08F150 and '20Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Base is pretty loaded up. I've always ordered stripper (xl's) in my trucks and never got 1/2 of the features on the base. Heck, my first XL Ranger didn't even come with a radio, a/c, rear bumper or passenger side mirror. The sas package is sweet but without manual transmission I am back on the waiting game and gave up my early 7/14 reservation.

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My “big” complaint about Base Camp, no tow package from the factory.

I know, easy add on. Heck I might even preorder the receiver, and have my dealer install before I pick it up.
My dealer offered me that option on my Base. It wasn’t an option online but when I went to Order after reservation, it was offered to me. So was the cargo trunk liners which I also could not include from the B&P site