Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I thought that's why you went that color. IIRC @EvlNvrDys went that way too.
I'm sticking with Sandstone! I'm not calling or changing anything. I'm trying to butter my dealer up for the demo bronco! 😎😂
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm sticking with Sandstone! I'm not calling or changing anything. I'm trying to butter my dealer up for the demo bronco! 😎😂
Greasing the skids! Gotta love it.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had my heart set on a base, but Ford somehow didn't consider a factory rear locker "essential" off-road equipment. IMO that's the only thing missing on the Base.
Basequatch will get you there

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Basequatch will get you there
Yes, except I want the EB look, which is the steelies, and I am not giving up my 7spd for anything.😍

ssbronco

Base
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yep, we can do a lot of add ons through the dealer/parts department. The rock rails that are offered in B&P are actually installed at the dealer.

(I wonder how much the dealer will charge me to put the BD black spokes w/ 32’s on my Base Camp?? 🤔)
Can't answer exactly, but we're getting a black base 2dr MT and having the dealer put the black steel wheels from the BD (and Ranger) with 255/75/R17 BFG K02 and correct the speedometer on the Bronco at delivery. Total cost just under $3K for everything. Not cheap, but way less than sasquatch, which we don't want or need. Considered moving to BB to get the 17" wheels, but my wife liked the BD steelies better and we didn't want to move up to BD just for that. Daily driver for us with limited off-roading. Mostly need 4WD for NE OH lake-effect snowy winters and a 250' uphill driveway. Also, we're pushing 70 so the 32" tires won't make getting in and out a chore, especially for 5'2" sweetie . Base still has a lot more on it than our CJ5s had, and likely won't have the teeth chattering ride those did. Black is her favorite color, and I wanted MT (she preferred Auto, but drives manual). Now have to agree on a spot for the Bronco6G Stig Sticker...

Sponsored

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can't answer exactly, but we're getting a black base 2dr MT and having the dealer put the black steel wheels from the BD (and Ranger) with 255/75/R17 BFG K02 and correct the speedometer on the Bronco at delivery. Total cost just under $3K for everything. Not cheap, but way less than sasquatch, which we don't want or need. Considered moving to BB to get the 17" wheels, but my wife liked the BD steelies better and we didn't want to move up to BD just for that. Daily driver for us with limited off-roading. Mostly need 4WD for NE OH lake-effect snowy winters and a 250' uphill driveway. Also, we're pushing 70 so the 32" tires won't make getting in and out a chore, especially for 5'2" sweetie . Base still has a lot more on it than our CJ5s had, and likely won't have the teeth chattering ride those did. Black is her favorite color, and I wanted MT (she preferred Auto, but drives manual). Now have to agree on a spot for the Bronco6G Stig Sticker...
That’s a pretty good estimate, the BD spokes will cost a bit more....
I’m in a similar situation - no need for Squatch, but I do want more clearance.

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure how I missed this before, but I just realized from this video that all the Broncos have heated mirrors! That is awesome! I must have been mixing that up with the heated steering wheel because I thought heated mirrors were only available with Lux package.

So, heated mirrors on all trims. Heated seats with Mid package. Heated steering wheel with Lux package.

I'm getting a BD Mid and can definitely live without heated steering wheel and was completely prepared to not have heated mirrors so this was a pleasant surprise, living in Minnesota.

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BaseSquatch is a great deal.
Who needs a 12 inch screen, fake leather, ring headlights, heated steering wheel, auto ac, drive assists, etc? Really.
Need...No....prefer in a DD....Yes. Jeep TJ is my stripped down, no frills vehicle so I'm getting those creature comforts and tech for daily driving. I admit the Base certainly is appealing for a budget build that can be modified into what you want over time.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You know, I'm really liking the look of this grille. When I first decided on the Base, the pics didn't do it justice. My thought was I could replace it later, but now I'm thinking it's one of the better looking ones in the lineup.
1616049884641.png
I think the base grille with a bumper like this will be a great combo. I'm getting the standard one and waiting for aftermarket solutions, but should look awesome with the all-black grille.

Sponsored

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
🎥 Bronco Nation
Wow this is fantastic, no wacko styling elements just back to the basics. Ford hit this one out of the park! Just one thing -- why would anybody buy a Bronco without lighted vanity mirrors or halo headlights? All Broncos should have lighted vanity mirrors!!!

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think the base grille with a bumper like this will be a great combo. I'm getting the standard one and waiting for aftermarket solutions, but should look awesome with the all-black grille.
After watching this video I think the Ford HD modular bumper with brush guard looks pretty awesome. The base model fits the minimalist philosophy of the original Bronco when it comes it styling. Its all I need or want.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Reading through some post here. Alot of ya are talking about the signature headlights and tail lights. Honestly they all look about the same to me. My question is are yall basing your preference on how the "lights" "look" in the "day"?
Sponsored