KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looking very good, and the value canā€™t be beat across the rest of the trim lineups. Iā€™d even consider giving up the mid package on BD to drop down to a basesquatch, I just canā€™t get on board with the cloth seats and non-washout floors. For my uses I plan on having the roof and doors off a ton, and I feel like the cloth wonā€™t match the durability, weather resistance, and easiness to clean of MGV/washout.
I needed this I seriously was thinking about making an excel sheet on why I should drop down šŸ˜‚. I canā€™t bear to move around at this point
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

šŸŽ„ Bronco Nation
I am curious about something, but why would BN waste time on a Base Sasquatch walk around? I mean, let's look at this logically. They can/should do a walk around for the following:
1. Base with Steelies
2. OBX with 18" wheels and painted fender flares.
3. Badlands (MGV Interior)
4. WildTrak stock with 35's
5. 1st Edition <-- Because it's 1st Edition

And pick a BB or BD w/Sasquatch package.

What does doing a Base Squatch do for anyone? Every Bronco we see is Squatch'd. What's the point?

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am curious about something, but why would BN waste time on a Base Sasquatch walk around? I mean, let's look at this logically. They can/should do a walk around for the following:
1. Base with Steelies

What does doing a Base Squatch do for anyone? Every Bronco we see is Squatch'd. What's the point?
And it makes less sense now that people see basesquatch and are moving down to it haha.

Give us the BD on steelies!

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This video kept me up last night because of the Trail Map and GPS comment being in the Mid package only lol.

I currently have the Std package and figured Apple CarPlay + apps would suffice, but I wonder if I can only have the FordPass Performance on my phone but cant have it on the car

Last edited:

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The biggest thing Bronco offers over the Jeep, is Squatch on all trims. This one here is a good exampleā€”I can see a lot of really sweet capable base builds in our future.

Sponsored

DFNMAN

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2dr, 15' M3, 07' FJ, 03' M3, 79' 928
Your Bronco Model
Base
The blacked out bronco lettering on the grill looks awesome against the black paint. If I was going base I would def have to go blacked out!!
I just emailed my salesman to change my velocity blue to black after seeing this lol.

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, Bronco is synonymous with lighted vanity mirrors in a lot of minds....great point.
I'm being sarcastic haha. What prompted that post was all the crap I got on another thread for suggesting the Base model.

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
1. Base with Steelies

Well it certainly shows the base is not the stripper everyone thinks it is. Its also a good walkaround of the Bronco in general.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well it certainly shows the base is not the stripper everyone thinks it is. Its also a good walkaround of the Bronco in general.
Once again... They are all pretty much the same walk-around... Some version of Sasquatch mostly with a different badge. It just feels like a waste of time... Oh I seen this before... No wait that was a Big Bend video... Nope it was an OBX video... Oh I see... It has a different badge! smh :rolleyes:

Wretched71

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think he was referring specifically to the window itself which has to be completely removed unlike a Jeep where it can be rolled .up or the hardtop which hinges.
Maybe, but he goes on to make a point to say it's awkward that it doesn't flip up like the hard top does. Confused me, but that's not that hard to do.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I needed this I seriously was thinking about making an excel sheet on why I should drop down šŸ˜‚. I canā€™t bear to move around at this point
Everything deserves and requires an Excel sheet, I use it daily for much more than just spreadsheets. Bronco lists, to do lists, password lists, etc, once you are use to sorting and filtering, there is no going back.

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
The biggest thing Bronco offers over the Jeep, is Squatch on all trims. This one here is a good exampleā€”I can see a lot of really sweet capable base builds in our future.
From what I've heard you have to get Rubicon to get lockers and the serious off road hardware in a Wrangler.
Once again... They are all pretty much the same walk-around... Some version of Sasquatch mostly with a different badge. It just feels like a waste of time... Oh I seen this before... No wait that was a Big Bend video... Nope it was an OBX video... Oh I see... It has a different badge! smh :rolleyes:
This video has the best interior shots of any I've seen so l found it helpful.
Maybe some of us haven't seen all the other videos. I agree a Bronco is a Bronco, but this video had interior shots and close-ups l have not seen.
Sponsored