Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

because leggings are SEXY !!!1 ;)
So why is it when dudes wear tight paints as football and baseball uniforms it's okay, but not the sexy leggings? You don't think us ladies like them?
(And what about James T. Kirk's "leggings" on Star Trek?)

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Nice, but the cup holder situation is a deal breaker, so glad I cancelled....so I can wait for the Raptor R.

j/k, that's s hell of a lot of truck for under 40k.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Best quote of the video is “so you don’t need those pesky tools” this guy is the least truck guy in the history of truck videos!
I’ll take DP racing videos all day long, he’ll beat up those Bronco Nation millennials for their lunch money & spend it on monster energy drinks and kid rock CDs!
That was a testosterone optional video.

BroncMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm sure someone can explain why the MGV "plug in floor" interior is superior to hosing off these super-cool floor liners and popping them back in. It's all been overthunk, a charade. Basequatch by a mile

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice, but the cup holder situation is a deal breaker, so glad I cancelled....so I can wait for the Raptor R.

j/k, that's s hell of a lot of truck for under 40k.
And what happens if the Rapter has only 2 cupholders?😁

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So why is it when dudes wear tight paints as football and baseball uniforms it's okay, but not the sexy leggings? You don't think us ladies like them?
(And what about James T. Kirk's "leggings" on Star Trek?)

I know you ladies love that s$%t ;) I'm an 80's metal guy. It's all about the tight black jeans and loose fitting t-shirts cut down to a muscle shirt. Got me lots of dates back then. (y)(y)

Still rock that look today. 😁

mtu_bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealer offered me that option on my Base. It wasn’t an option online but when I went to Order after reservation, it was offered to me. So was the cargo trunk liners which I also could not include from the B&P site
Can the dealer order it as an option from the factory or is your dealer installing it as an accessory?

mtu_bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can't answer exactly, but we're getting a black base 2dr MT and having the dealer put the black steel wheels from the BD (and Ranger) with 255/75/R17 BFG K02 and correct the speedometer on the Bronco at delivery. Total cost just under $3K for everything. Not cheap, but way less than sasquatch, which we don't want or need. Considered moving to BB to get the 17" wheels, but my wife liked the BD steelies better and we didn't want to move up to BD just for that. Daily driver for us with limited off-roading. Mostly need 4WD for NE OH lake-effect snowy winters and a 250' uphill driveway. Also, we're pushing 70 so the 32" tires won't make getting in and out a chore, especially for 5'2" sweetie . Base still has a lot more on it than our CJ5s had, and likely won't have the teeth chattering ride those did. Black is her favorite color, and I wanted MT (she preferred Auto, but drives manual). Now have to agree on a spot for the Bronco6G Stig Sticker...
How much is your dealer charging for just the BD steelies? Are you planning to sell the original Base steelies and tires?

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can the dealer order it as an option from the factory or is your dealer installing it as an accessory?
Most likely ordered from factory but installed by my dealer. Not 100% sure. There’s an entirely different department at the dealership that orders add ons / accessories for you either during order or during/after delivery, is what I was told by my dealer.

Sponsored

Low Hammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Honestly the video made me more interested in the WildTrack. My wish list is as follows.

Needs:
4 door, (2 door is just not practical for me)
v6, (I'd rather under-load a v6 power plant then over-load a v4)
hardtop (I've had a soft-top convertible and driven in all winter. They are not worth the headache IMO)
sasquatch package (I'm not buying this thing for the road)

Wants:
mid package (Heated seats, backseat climate control, built in inverter are all everyday use luxuries)

Would be nice:
Modular Bumper (I'm sure I could find better aftermarket, but it'd save me the trouble of looking)
Bash Plates (same)

Indifferent:
sway bar disconnect(I'm not interested in rock crawling a 50k vehicle)
high package(screen doesn't impress me and I don't trust the cameras to last or get a lot of use)
Lux Package(Just doesn't seem worth the premium)
Leather Seats(I'm just not big on cosmetic upgrades)

So basically that leaves me with 3 obvious options:
Buy the base model 4-door with sasquatch and v6 and upgrade it over time, but be SOL on the mid package at ~44k(seems worth it at first, but I don't like the interior or the lighting options or the lack of window tinting) or...
Buy the Big Bend with v6 and sasquatch and mid package for ~50k and upgrade over time(not worth the premium) or...
Buy the Wildtrack which comes standard with everything I want for ~50k

ssbronco

Base
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
How much is your dealer charging for just the BD steelies? Are you planning to sell the original Base steelies and tires?
$277/each for the new BD wheels. The original wheels & tires will be dismantled to reuse the TPMS sensors. I didn’t want the original wheels & tires. I’m guessing the dealer will trash them, or give them to someone. They are considered a used wheel & tire., and they don’t typically sell used parts.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

And what happens if the Rapter has only 2 cupholders?😁
The R version will have 8 cylinders to compensate...Seems like a fair trade, two more cylinders In exchange for two cupholders.:cool:

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm sure someone can explain why the MGV "plug in floor" interior is superior to hosing off these super-cool floor liners and popping them back in. It's all been overthunk, a charade. Basequatch by a mile
dunno, I'm getting both with my BD order.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I finally got around to watching the video. I can sure see why a Sasquatched Base is an appealing build. Most of the fun for a lot less money. (y)
Sponsored