First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I googled them at the moment the offset offered -12 and a +12. I checked them out on Carid.com. They are Vision brand. Got some sweet bronze too!
Squatch offset is +30, so I'd wager these are the +12s or the rims alone would stick out way past the fender.

JohnMcClane

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just fix it like all of the Jeep’s do...

1760B5AA-91C9-407C-B3E1-BAAAB9D786B1.jpeg
I expect these to be available almost immediately provided the wiring isn't too difficult.

I like that the Broncos spare appears to sit much lower, I don't plan on running 37s, but the rearview mirror looks like it'd still be at least usable in the Bronco compared to the Jeep.

SavvyG

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How much would a set up like this cost?
My guess would be around $250ea for rims = $1250 and $385ea for tires = $1,925 all 4 coilovers $4,000-5,000 depending on options like adjusted and reservoir. UCA $600-1,200 again depending on design and material, $150-250 for and adjustable panhard bar and an alignment. So just Ballpark 10k for this exact setup. I'm sure there will be much more affordable options that will have some compromises. I'll wait and see whats avaliable when the aftermarket starts to release things!

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I expect these to be available almost immediately provided the wiring isn't too difficult.

I like that the Broncos spare appears to sit much lower, I don't plan on running 37s, but the rearview mirror looks like it'd still be at least usable in the Bronco compared to the Jeep.
Wiring is going to be a breeze on a set up like this. From pictures there's two channels for wiring and at least one easy to reach connector on the interior panel.

I've actually been hemming and hawing over this situation. Chase light or rim light? It's gonna come down to whether or not I do an interior spare tire solution on a lay flat H-frame or just leave the 70lbs tire on the back door to wear out the hinges.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Pretty extreme CV joint angle in that front suspension pic, that is going to be hard on the axles if wheeled hard. If I was going that high, I'd probably opt for a full crossmember LCA drop kit with larger knuckles.
Here is a CV angle comparison, granted the two photos were taken at different angles, but the relative difference is minimal. The 4WP 37" lifted photo shows the CV angle at 18 degrees (lined up behind the steering arm). The unloaded Sasquatch photo shows the CV angle a 20 degrees, when weighted down with the body it's CV angle would most likely be closer to 18 degrees.

Ford Bronco 🎥 From KOH: Bronco Outer Banks 2-Door Build by 4WP on 37's Tires 1612727216971

Last edited:

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks tough on 37s. Wow! I would be cautious wheeling that too hard. Seems a front and rear D44 may be at their strength limit. M210/220 may be a bit stronger though.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My badlands is gonna be my DD but i only have a 5 min commute so really considering uping to 37s...
Lol my DD is my feet - walking to my sidewalk and hopping in a jitney to the train station. Don’t care about the Sasquatch MPG as long as it could serve family duty on the weekends and road trips, and all the fun stuff in between

Last edited:

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Heidi of Bronco Battalion USA got some nice shots of the Shadow Black 2 door Out Banks by 4WP with 37" tires. Looks like the reason no one saw it bc it got stripped and re-fitted. Tires, wheels, looks of other parts. Take a look!

Could you ask Heidi if she happened to get any center axle to fender measurements, or could get, on that one on 37s? Would love to know how it compares to the numbers we've already gotten on badlands and FE.
Thanks for sharing!

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Could you ask Heidi if she happened to get any center axle to fender measurements, or could get, on that one on 37s? Would love to know how it compares to the numbers we've already gotten on badlands and FE.
Thanks for sharing!
I'll ask her right now...brb!

Mustang_75_99

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150, 2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Heidi of Bronco Battalion USA got some nice shots of the Shadow Black 2 door Out Banks by 4WP with 37" tires. Looks like the reason no one saw it bc it got stripped and re-fitted. Tires, wheels, looks of other parts. Take a look!

Ford Bronco 🎥 From KOH: Bronco Outer Banks 2-Door Build by 4WP on 37's Tires 1612727216971
I love the look a dark vehicle, but man I am glad that we went with a light color. My skin crawls thinking about keeping it clean and looking good!

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for sharing!
She said she did not...I also asked my friend who's the engineer at 4WPs. He is still embargoed. Then he wasn't at KOH for the switch.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I love the look a dark vehicle, but man I am glad that we went with a light color. My skin crawls thinking about keeping it clean and looking good!
Right! Plus you wash it all the scraps and scratches appear!!
Sponsored