Kcwaltz20

Badlands
First Name
Casey
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Frankenstein bronco ?

Or badlands squatch with different wheel and tire combo ?

Rubisquatch

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 10A Rubi, 14 HR Rubi, WRX, 19 Edge
Are my eyes messed up or are those tires on the red one a different tread pattern at 13 seconds in ?

It makes me wonder how many popped tires happened during the making of that video.
You are correct, he’s running 35x12.5 Nitto Trail Grapplers - so likely no tires popped.

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry; '48 CJ-2A
I love when there’s a promo clip of a vehicle going off a jump and the editor cuts it riiiiight before the vehicle fully lands.

Makes you wonder how ugly and painful it looked.
Front bash plate doing its job, with any luck...if not, some of us will find out what happened when we try the same thing... 🤪

mjcutri

Badlands
First Name
M
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Clubs

I love when there’s a promo clip of a vehicle going off a jump and the editor cuts it riiiiight before the vehicle fully lands.

Makes you wonder how ugly and painful it looked.
Lol thought the same thing
I shared this to my own fb page. The first thing my Jeeps pals picked up on! 😆😆 Then my other Jeep gal friend said for me to keep the potatoes outta Moab. I about died. She doesn't know about the whole Stig/Potato thing. I should of just got 🥔 on my vanity plates! 😂😂
They show the landing at 0:04. I think it's all the same jump, just diff camera angles.

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
I seriously want to know if there were any damaged or bent parts from that jump. I'm sitting here thinking that I can actually do this with my Bronco when I get it (like, summer 2022, maybe)!

Hbrichman

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Yes please. This is literally going to be me the same day I take delivery. After doing the ride along I can confirm it really is this badass. Can’t wait to get it dirty! No regrets!

Advertisement

fifteen52

Advertisement