First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Unfortunately, zero mention of the Roof Rack on their site...
Sponsored

DETT

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

neat-thats-pretty-neat.gif

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

love the stripe, would like to see it in white for a 2 door and without the bronco cut out image - want to pair the stripe with a Bronco script chrome logo on the front quarter and having the image in the rear is too much

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm on the floor at the moment! Haha. Here is a "green tire" for your enjoyment!

Ford Bronco 🎥 The 4WP Bronco Build Walk-Around neat-thats-pretty-neat
You just blew a lot of minds there!

Hell, until my first interview at Goodyear I always assumed that tires were produced in some sort of injection molding process.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And they change it daily, for each mold?
Depends on how high of volume the product is. DOT requires the year and week (ie January first is week 1, December 31st is week 52) on the sidewalls of tires. I worked in a radial truck plant and we either changed them when the mold came out of the press or had a crew that did it Sunday nights on anything that rolled from one week to the next. However, most of our tires cooked for 45+ minutes. You go to a consumer tire plant, many of those tires cook for 15 minutes or less so a lot more wear and tear on the molds.

When I worked at the plant that made tires for NASCAR, they weren’t DOT compliant and all the sidewall decorations were decals applied later on so we never had to switch things out, just removed the molds for cleaning.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

in for the rear bumper and all the underside bash plates. The dual pods are also excellent. The rest can wait, I am looking for a hidden front winch system.

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for sharing this build video with us Ashley. I love, want "need" that retro Bronco stripe. Dam this is going to get expensive, looks I'm going to have to put off retirement for a while. 😖

Broncitis

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66,67, (3)76, (2)77 Broncos, 00 7.3 CC F350
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey @618TRVLWILD can you please tell your friend at 4WP that there is a high demand for that exterior stripe? Also, see if they are considering offering it in more colors than black. I’d love a carbonized grey option to match the rest of my badlands trim. 😍
I'll be making retro stripes based on the 76-77 Special Decor and 76 Explorer stripes on the Early Broncos like I have been reproducing for the Early Broncos for nearly 20 years.

Maybe a Ranger stripe as well, but that one is going to be tough to pull off with the large round wheel openings.

https://www.broncitisparts.com/category/reproduction-stripe-kits-and-decals

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Start at 7pm central/8pm est!
🎥The Bronco Nation

https://www.4wheelparts.com/a/ford-bronco-aftermarket-hq
Wow! I think i'll just buy a butt naked Bronco and take it to these guys to load up. This is the first aftermarket built that does not look cartoonish. I can't wait to reach out to these folks. And how about those 37s, huh?
Since they are working closely with Ford i am assuming all our warranties with Ford will be protected even with the modifications and the lift?

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately, zero mention of the Roof Rack on their site...
They mentioned in the video that they're testing to make sure it will even function correctly with the abuse.

Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I like the fender delete, not sure how good it would look on the BB model, though.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, the fender delete looks cool... but won’t that just result in all kinds of rocks and road debris flying up the sides of your doors, chipping, and dinging, and scratching?
I guess it depends on the size of the tires. I like the clean look of the fender strips.

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge Sport, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

was anyone else concerned about the control arm discussion? i know we won't all be running KOH but control arm damage is disheartening if you are planning hardcore offroading with some "whoopsie" jumps...

jlaliberty

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ok so I'm new to this, but do we order the broncos like this or come back to the dealer for after market add ons or just order directly from, say, RTR and do the mods our selves? What are the options, and I get that most of these are prototypes. Just almost too overwhelming to wrap my head around.
Sponsored