First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How much of the Bestop hardware can you leave connected to the Bronco to get the hard top back on? I do this with my Jeep and it isn't much, but it looks like there is a lot more involved with the install on the Bronco.
It is a bit more work, but the only game in town for this season most likely. There is a pretty good thread on this and I think we all came to the conclusion it will take us an hour or two to remove, and then probably another couple to put back on again, now that we have done it once. Not optimal, but better than constantly removing the MIC tops and hoisting, and having to reinstall for any bad weather.
Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Labor of love and work in progress

IMG_20211224_103351.jpg

Sponsored

StarPony

Badlands
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

StarPony

Badlands
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love all of these! Even if they aren't what I'd pick, it's still fun to see everyone's style and personality.

I still don't have mine but I have an idea of what I want (so waiting until I get the good news to go talk to wrap shops). Has anyone done both a graphic and PPF (particularly matte PPF like XPel)? I'm thinking I'd get the graphic first, and then get the PPF over it? Might have to be done by 2 different shops. For PPFers, did your installer just put the PPF over the sticker badges, too (if you kept them)?

Dimitar

Badlands
First Name
Dimitar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love all of these! Even if they aren't what I'd pick, it's still fun to see everyone's style and personality.

I still don't have mine but I have an idea of what I want (so waiting until I get the good news to go talk to wrap shops). Has anyone done both a graphic and PPF (particularly matte PPF like XPel)? I'm thinking I'd get the graphic first, and then get the PPF over it? Might have to be done by 2 different shops. For PPFers, did your installer just put the PPF over the sticker badges, too (if you kept them)?
This is not recommended and good wrap shops will tell you that. The PPF has a hard time with the edges of the wrap and can leave little pockets of air along the lines.I’m not an expert but I’ve called several local shops and that’s what they’ve told me.

StarPony

Badlands
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is not recommended and good wrap shops will tell you that. The PPF has a hard time with the edges of the wrap and can leave little pockets of air along the lines.I’m not an expert but I’ve called several local shops and that’s what they’ve told me.
Darn... That must be why I haven't seen it done then. Thanks for the info!
Sponsored