Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Who did you order through? I ordered through Mooresville Ford and they’ve been pretty transparent about everything. I think she told me that had 11 allocations for January.
My OBX is through Amy @ mooresville Ford. No vin yet.
Sponsored

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

nothing showing on the reservation= backdoor link for me, but got a vin from the dealer today which i can combine with order number to view on the order tracking link. no build date named, only gave me a vin.. hoping for more info this week
If you have a VIN, your dealer will have your build week info available to them.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Call Ford for your VIN#
yep, Ford confirmed my VIN.….still waiting on a confirmed scheduled date. We shall see this Thursday

Sponsored

JavLeb82

Big Bend
First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy HHR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
nothing showing on the reservation= backdoor link for me, but got a vin from the dealer today which i can combine with order number to view on the order tracking link. no build date named, only gave me a vin.. hoping for more info this week
Same I received no email but my dealer called and gave me my VIN this morning. Finally after a year of waiting and a half dead car.

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yep, Ford confirmed my VIN.….still waiting on a confirmed scheduled date. We shall see this Thursday
Sure, sure. So, I'm 3/21 scheduled week. 7-10 days prior to build or 'blend' date, we should get an email of the specific build day & window sticker. The dealer should know your 'scheduled week'

4Runfun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC / Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just seeing this - No update other than Order Placed but still cool to see something... Thanks for sharing

mcashin1

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same I received no email but my dealer called and gave me my VIN this morning. Finally after a year of waiting and a half dead car.
Just found out by chance from my dealer that I have a 3/2 build date and a VIN! Sent out general info and highlighted the order numbers who were scheduled--and mine was highlighted. No backdoor. No email. Probably wouldn't have known until it was in my driveway, but I'll take it!

Joshcee27

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can anyone check mine please and thank you!

Dealer code: F74204
Order code: 1000

BigSkyBadlander

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Honda Element 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You shouldn't apologize......people on the internet in these social forums are just massive judgy douches. You worked hard for what you have and how can others question that? Judgement and jealousy is what that is. It is amazing that people will draw such caustic opinions on such little information and for not knowing you at all. These are the people that have a REALLY hard time looking in the mirror. Chin up, man.....chin up!
It's not judgement. The word is discernment and the other word is inference. It doesn't matter how hard somebody works for something. The fact is hard working people often make less money, the other fact is that just because you worked for something doesn't mean you are entitled to it. Jealousy? No, I have no desire to drive a Maserati, I never wanted one. I can afford a decent vehicle, but I am going to wait and be thankful that I am blessed enough to be in the position to buy new vehicles. I don't feel entitled to them and I am grateful that Ford is finally building something all of us have been begging for for YEARS. We waited a couple decades... another year or two during a pandemic doesn't bother me.
Sponsored