Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got a call from my dealer today!
Received a VIN and shows in their system “scheduled to be built in March. No ETA.” - confirmed this with Ford 800 number

back door link shows nothing, and no email.

2/23/21 res
10/19/21 reorder
Badlands, Sas, High, 2.7, removed MIC in summer, removed tow package last week
Sponsored

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I removed what I hope is the last constraint holding me up - the PPF. I should have done it last week when I removed tow, but didn't realize it was such a hinderance. Hoping to get something in the coming weeks.

7/14/20 res
Thinking that any slightly constrained item can be a bigger constraint that we might think. If Ford can build 2 cars with 2 constrained items between them vs vs 1 car with the same 2 two constrained items their production scheduling program might choose that. Hmmm.

IDFM

Big Bend
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It does not matter - the 2 door reservation holders will continue to be screwed by FORD-

Sponsored

Llx2corp

Outer Banks
First Name
Chaim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Spoke to the 800 number for Ford and they claim I have a vin number…hopefully they’re right scheduled for 2/28…2 Door, 2.3, carbonized grey, high package, non sas, modular bumper, brush guard, rubber floor mats, wheel locks…

Babyzak

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler, 2010 Camaro,2022 4 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got vin, but no scheduled build week yet, this was from my dealer. Has anyone received an email from FORD YET?

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Spoke to the 800 number for Ford and they claim I have a vin number…hopefully they’re right scheduled for 2/28…2 Door, 2.3, carbonized grey, high package, non sas, modular bumper, brush guard, rubber floor mats, wheel locks…
Did the same. Called Ford a few hours ago. They gave me my VIN. The customer service agent said this is the most VINs she gave out since she started. Usually, she has nothing to offer but pleasantries.

So, I have a VIN but no email from Ford, no info on the reservation tracker, and no build date (my bad...forgot to ask).

Hope many others are in the same situation (have a VIN but don't know it yet).

Tornado_735

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Silverado, 18 EcoSport 4x4, 09 Aveo, 1995 P38
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Verified I am priority code 10 with the guys at work; I am still unscheduled. Fack.

Oh well.

Incommunicado

Big Bend
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Gotta say a lot of us reservation holders have patiently waited, removing items to up our chances, checking their bs order page day after day… and probably had real hope this was the round to finally get a vin. Nothing. Every non reservation order that jumps ahead is infuriating. It is impossible to think any less of Ford leadership. This is beyond constraints, covid, and other excuses. This is just pure lack of ethics, competence, and really… simply caring for their strongest supporters who waited all this time. Any allocation system not honoring reservations (or even attempting to) first is just a crap elitist, detached attitude. Then to watch customers get screwed with ADMs on long awaited orders is heartless. My excitement for this is about dead… and looks like I’m not alone by the sound of it.

Sponsored

Llx2corp

Outer Banks
First Name
Chaim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Gotta say a lot of us reservation holders have patiently waited, removing items to up our chances, checking their bs order page day after day… and probably had real hope this was the round to finally get a vin. Nothing. Every non reservation order that jumps ahead is infuriating. It is impossible to think any less of Ford leadership. This is beyond constraints, covid, and other excuses. This is just pure lack of ethics, competence, and really… simply caring for their strongest supporters who waited all this time. Any allocation system not honoring reservations (or even attempting to) first is just a crap elitist, detached attitude. Then to watch customers get screwed with ADMs on long awaited orders is heartless. My excitement for this is about dead… and looks like I’m not alone by the sound of it.
Call the ford 800 number bc online my pizza tracker still unchecked. But when I called they gave me date.

Babyzak

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler, 2010 Camaro,2022 4 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When you get scheduled you will get a VIN and you will get a production week.

production week ... Ford prod week ALWAYS start on a Monday. So your production week could be March 7 .. which is a Monday. BTW .. prod weeks can be moved for several reasons like commodity issues.

Once your prod week date gets closer, you will be assigned a build day. Also referred as a blend date ... the date in which all the items that makes up your vehicle (chasis, body, engine/driveline) gets blended together.

So in the above example, you prod week is march 7 with a build day of Friday, March 11

one last item, your window sticker will appear online 7 days before your build day.
The window sticker may not populate until after build starts. My 1/3 build week ..WS didnt drop until that Thursday 1/6. Not sure if it was due to it being the first full week of MY22 builds..

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On a whim I checked with my dealer yesterday who said that Ford was "looking at my order'"and that was good news (is that the same as "Preview"?) However, I havent received any email from Ford or other updates from the dealer, and I really havent expected to get mine built anytime soon as I'm not an early res holder, and have constraints in my order that am not changing (BL, MIC, MT, 2dr).

Sales manager also said dealership initially had 60 reservations, but only 20 converted into orders. About 8 had already been scheduled or were in production. I forgot to ask the magic question, of course, which was where did I fall on the list as I am not sure how much that really matters?

If by some miracle I see this vehicle by summer or sooner, I would be elated.
If you were previewing, you very well may have been scheduled yesterday. Did you call your dealer back to check or call Ford. I dropped tow last week and started previewing the next day and got scheduled for 2/21 yesterday. I had to call Ford this morning to find out.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No Joy for me but Congrats to everyone that was scheduled. I am happy for you. I did call the Ford customer service for the first time today and they were genuinely pleasant and did their best to be helpful.

BigSkyBadlander

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Honda Element 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its stupid sad. I had a 7/14 res too. Ford is a shitshow of a company. I will find someone else who wants my 50k.
You drive a Maserati. You expect anyone that is a Bronco enthusiast to respect your opinion here? The supply chain is messed up. We can't even get electrical or gas meters to get power to people's homes and you are whining because the Bronco isn't ready yet? Get real.
Sponsored