Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got a call from my dealer today!
Received a VIN and shows in their system “scheduled to be built in March. No ETA.” - confirmed this with Ford 800 number

back door link shows nothing, and no email.

2/23/21 res
10/19/21 reorder
Badlands, Sas, High, 2.7, removed MIC in summer, removed tow package last week
That would be great news as I have almost exactly the same build order and reorder dates. But I haven't heard from my dealer. 2DR Badlands, 2.7, Mid. But I am growing weary!
Sponsored

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a VIN, can someone please provide me the Ford link to enter my VIN so I can access any additional information.
Congrats.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well, no surprise, I did not get scheduled to be built this round. What a Joke @Ford will be two years from reservation to Bronco or longer.

Second Biggest constraint right now is 2-Door, only 17% of production is 2-Door. Only thing harder to get is paint protection film at 2%

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sept 9th 2020 Reservation
Jan 20th 2021 original order (2dr BB, 2.7, VB tow)
Oct 20th 2021 updated order (2dr OBX, 2.3, VB, High Package, Leather)

Can't Wait!!!!
Oh but you will wait, and it will become harder and harder as your delivery date approaches.... Mostly because it's such a cool vehicle. Trust me, the last week was the worst!

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Gotta say a lot of us reservation holders have patiently waited, removing items to up our chances, checking their bs order page day after day… and probably had real hope this was the round to finally get a vin. Nothing. Every non reservation order that jumps ahead is infuriating. It is impossible to think any less of Ford leadership. This is beyond constraints, covid, and other excuses. This is just pure lack of ethics, competence, and really… simply caring for their strongest supporters who waited all this time. Any allocation system not honoring reservations (or even attempting to) first is just a crap elitist, detached attitude. Then to watch customers get screwed with ADMs on long awaited orders is heartless. My excitement for this is about dead… and looks like I’m not alone by the sound of it.
And yet you have not abandoned Ford... @Ford Motor Company, truly appreciates your continued loyalty because they know that they can screw the most diehard fans the deepest... Now it'd be different if you were say... a YouTube influencer or had a really heavily followed Instagram account. ;)

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You drive a Maserati. You expect anyone that is a Bronco enthusiast to respect your opinion here? The supply chain is messed up. We can't even get electrical or gas meters to get power to people's homes and you are whining because the Bronco isn't ready yet? Get real.
What does any of this have to do with his expectations?

So he drives a Maserati, perhaps it was because he worked hard and delivered what was expected of him on time (or maybe he is just a privileged member of society). Why would you automatically dismiss his opinion because he drives a Maserati? Is owning an Italian car somehow incompatible with being a Bronco enthusiast?

The supply chain is messed up... Ok, well who is to blame for that? I will let you think about that one. I will say that, "The supply chain is messed up has never been a valid excuse for anyone I have ever worked with".

Think about it, we manage to deliver millions of doses of vaccine around the world that require specialized handling, but somehow a company as big as Ford can't handle logistics now?

You can get gas and electric to anywhere you want, but you might have to be creative in the way you accomplish it. I might add that there is no shortage of dumb meters removed from service that could be used until such time smart meter availability improved. Where is this electrical and gas meter shortage a problem? Hook them up without a meter with a flat rate until you get meters... Problem solved. Also, how are smart meters even related to the problems that Ford is facing? Are you suggesting that UAW workers are unable to flood Detroit because of a lack of meters?

GTFO with this strawman argument.

raptoid

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
7/21/20 res. Pushed to a 22MY. Wondering when I'll get my email from Ford letting me know I'm pushed to a 23MY.

VDPHB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day 1, Hour 5 reservation here - 4D, Badlands, 2.7, Sas, MIC, Lux, HD bumper and removed tow in December.

Called Bronco Hotline for the first time yesterday and rep said it showed as my order was still only placed.

Dealer emailed me yesterday that I'm scheduled for week of 3/7 and sent the screenshot. Hopefully it holds and doesn't get pushed. Status not updated via backdoor link and no email. Sounds like the system is disjointed to put it mildly.

Hang in there everyone 🤞

BigSkyBadlander

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Honda Element 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What does any of this have to do with his expectations?

So he drives a Maserati, perhaps it was because he worked hard and delivered what was expected of him on time (or maybe he is just a privileged member of society). Why would you automatically dismiss his opinion because he drives a Maserati? Is owning an Italian car somehow incompatible with being a Bronco enthusiast?

The supply chain is messed up... Ok, well who is to blame for that? I will let you think about that one. I will say that, "The supply chain is messed up has never been a valid excuse for anyone I have ever worked with".

Think about it, we manage to deliver millions of doses of vaccine around the world that require specialized handling, but somehow a company as big as Ford can't handle logistics now?

You can get gas and electric to anywhere you want, but you might have to be creative in the way you accomplish it. I might add that there is no shortage of dumb meters removed from service that could be used until such time smart meter availability improved. Where is this electrical and gas meter shortage a problem? Hook them up without a meter with a flat rate until you get meters... Problem solved. Also, how are smart meters even related to the problems that Ford is facing? Are you suggesting that UAW workers are unable to flood Detroit because of a lack of meters?

GTFO with this strawman argument.
You have to have a meter by law in many places. A little perspective, we are waiting 52 weeks for propane tanks. How many people are going without heat this winter? A lot! New vehicles are important, but getting parts for them is MORE important. Myself and many others can't get some crucial parts for ANY vehicle we own.
I bought a Ranger today because it's all there was available and I don't really want one. I wanted my Bronco, but I'm not on here throwing a fit.
We have a lot of whiners in here getting upset at a vehicle delivery. 1st world problems. The Maserati is a silver spoon mentality when combined with being "over it Ford". Yeah I'm sure Ford is making a ton of mistakes, but supply chain is a real issue.
People have become soft and whiney, and you can see it all throughout this forum.
Again, there are many many people who are homeless and/or don't have heat right now as propane tanks, meters and risers are out. Electrical companies can't do flat rate without a meter in many places. Here we all are upset about a Bronco?

Sponsored

brij250

Wildtrak
First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Day 1, Hour 5 reservation here - 4D, Badlands, 2.7, Sas, MIC, Lux, HD bumper and removed tow in December.

Called Bronco Hotline for the first time yesterday and rep said it showed as my order was still only placed.

Dealer emailed me yesterday that I'm scheduled for week of 3/7 and sent the screenshot. Hopefully it holds and doesn't get pushed. Status not updated via backdoor link and no email. Sounds like the system is disjointed to put it mildly.

Hang in there everyone 🤞
I think Ford want customers to know a little as possible. Ford knows almost everyone of us knows about that link, thats why they prob. stopped sending emails. Once they saw that everyone scheduled knew what their date was that last round, they stopped updating the link. Also forbiding dealers from tell their customers where they are on the "list" or the allocation system. IDk.

chrisjohn

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Raptor 2018
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2dr BL, Sas, Lux, tow. 7/14 res. Yeah no VIN. Contacted my dealer and no VIN.

Ford should know that patience doesn't last forever but some memories do. This is coming from a dedicated Ford owner who has participated in their track days, and off road driving school.

IMG_2869.jpg

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The supply chain argument only goes so far.

I think most people are understanding if Ford doesn't have the parts to build their vehicle.

They are less understanding when they see identical builds with much later (or no) reservation dates being scheduled. At that point, it isn't about parts, it's about whose Bronco they are choosing to build. This understandably triggers people's sense of fairness.

Ford heavily pushed the "your reservation timestamp" messaging for a long time. They never came clean with the reservation holders and clearly explained that the reservations are mostly meaningless now, and that you will see identical Broncos with much later timestamps than yours being built earlier.

Ford set expectations that they are not keeping. And they aren't being clear about it. That makes people upset.

Doug911

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Hang in there everyone 🤞
What's the hotline #?

VDPHB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs