First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Newport? Same... looks like we have the same build specs too yet im left for dead here. Dealer cant even provide me with anything....
Did you go through Robins Ford on Harbor? That's who called me...
Sponsored

PistolPete

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did you go through Robins Ford on Harbor? That's who called me...
Changed it to RSM a while back. Interesting to see the difference a few cities over makes.

Sleevs

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit
Your Bronco Model
Base
I placed an order at the dealership and received an email that “my order has been confirmed” months ago that was forwarded by the dealer.

How are you guys tracking the status on the Ford page/app. It doesn’t seem like my order is linked to my Ford account or something? Am I missing something?

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
what is a typical number?
I've seen as many as 20 in a week. This is the most I've seen scheduled at one time.

I have had a lot of walk in orders get scheduled the last couple of months. If you spec one out correctly(meaning soft tops mainly) then you have ridiculous odds of getting your order pulled. I had a handful of Wildtraks(with soft tops) that I've put in the last few days get picked up. I still have a large number of reservation holders with no build dates yet as well.

I do have a large allocation number for the year too. That helps.

Sponsored

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the real off rodeo!

Are they scheduling again next thurs?

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is the real off rodeo!

Are they scheduling again next thurs?
usually once, sometimes twice a month from what I have seen. This is good, I would hate to have it ruin every Thursday.

Sponsored
OP
OP
XCR440

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At this point I don't even understand the dealership allocation formula. I'm an October 2020 reservation (so not as early as others), but I'm at the biggest Ford dealership in downtown Houston which is one of the highest volume Ford dealerships nationwide. Switched to soft top with the 22MY and still nothing. I'd think as an October reservation at a big dealer I'd get priority over walk ins from December if dealer size was the sole factor now.
Thats because that whole dealer size thing is a myth perpetuated on this forum. Everyone's stuck on 1/2 the equation, allocation amounts, but no ones looking at the other 1/2, sales amounts. The allocation system would work if dealer a sells 1,000 Broncos and gets 100 allocated and dealer b sells 100 Broncos and gets 10 allocated. That's how it was planed, issue comes in when same total volume dealer A sells 5,000 Broncos and dealer B still sells 100 and gets his 10. Big or small doesn't matter, its number of orders vs size of dealer. I suspect many dealers will have all their reservations covered by end of 22 MY (other than Mod tops and possible 2 door or other commodities).

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I placed an order at the dealership and received an email that “my order has been confirmed” months ago that was forwarded by the dealer.

How are you guys tracking the status on the Ford page/app. It doesn’t seem like my order is linked to my Ford account or something? Am I missing something?
What it boils down to is that non-reservation holders or new 2022 orders don't have a way to track anything. I believe once we get our VIN/production date (which I'm unsure if Ford is going to send us, might be dependent on the dealership). I have an alternate route I'm going to check on and hopefully have an answer.

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've seen as many as 20 in a week. This is the most I've seen scheduled at one time.

I do have a large allocation number for the year too. That helps.
Can you please answer a burning question for me? Not sure what constitutes a "LARGE" dealership.....thus getting a large allocation, right? Last October my dealer told me their 2021 MY Bronco allocation was 106 units. How many of those got built/delivered, who knows. They were hoping for 2-times that number, or more, for the MY22 Broncos. Where would that fit in as a dealer size? Is 200 allocations per year for a Bronco at a small, medium, or large dealership?

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs