Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing but I'm not surprised. I had to call Ford to get my VIN and 2/14 build date and haven't gotten an email outside of my confirmation
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this point I don't even understand the dealership allocation formula. I'm an October 2020 reservation (so not as early as others), but I'm at the biggest Ford dealership in downtown Houston which is one of the highest volume Ford dealerships nationwide. Switched to soft top with the 22MY and still nothing. I'd think as an October reservation at a big dealer I'd get priority over walk ins from December if dealer size was the sole factor now.
Thats because that whole dealer size thing is a myth perpetuated on this forum. Everyone's stuck on 1/2 the equation, allocation amounts, but no ones looking at the other 1/2, sales amounts. The allocation system would work if dealer a sells 1,000 Broncos and gets 100 allocated and dealer b sells 100 Broncos and gets 10 allocated. That's how it was planed, issue comes in when same total volume dealer A sells 5,000 Broncos and dealer B still sells 100 and gets his 10. Big or small doesn't matter, its number of orders vs size of dealer. I suspect many dealers will have all their reservations covered by end of 22 MY (other than Mod tops and possible 2 door or other commodities).
Yeah, @XCR440 is correct.

Said another way... it does not matter how big of a dealer you pick. What matters is the number of Bronco orders relative to their overall sales volume. You could be at the largest dealer in the country, but if they have thousands of orders that reserved before you, still aren't going to get picked.

The trick is to find a dealer that sells a ton of vehicles overall, but has a relatively low number of Bronco orders. Difficult, but it's possible for sure... just have to find those unicorn dealers that put a ton of focus into small business and fleet sales rather than personal vehicle sales. Look for the dealers that have a small army of F-series trucks and Transit vans out front. ;)

grewhi

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing but I'm not surprised. I had to call Ford to get my VIN and 2/14 build date and haven't gotten an email outside of my confirmation
Same thing happened to me. Now I feel like a jerk. (Apologizes B6G, Ford) At least I didn't launch at the dealership half-cocked..

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Was there ever a way to see what RESERVATION number you originally were? I highly doubt it but if I really knew where I stood as far as that went I probably wouldn't even think about these scheduling days...as much.

MNBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just received this in email from the dealer!!!
"Congratulations! Your Bronco has received a VIN: 1FMDE5DH8NLB06xxx"
Not showing up online yet.

Sponsored

Enginerd39

Badlands
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is the Order ID a four character field AlphaNumericNumericAlpha?
Yes, for example, 5024. That link doesn't work for me, though. I don't think any backdoor links work for those who have an order placed after October of 2021. I'd love to be wrong, but I don't think so. At least until you get a VIN. Then there might be hope

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, for example, 5024. That link doesn't work for me, though. I don't think any backdoor links work for those who have an order placed after October of 2021. I'd love to be wrong, but I don't think so. At least until you get a VIN. Then there might be hope
Only works for me when I enter my Res #. It does not work with the order number the dealer gave me.

maestrosax

Wildtrak
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've seen as many as 20 in a week. This is the most I've seen scheduled at one time.

I have had a lot of walk in orders get scheduled the last couple of months. If you spec one out correctly(meaning soft tops mainly) then you have ridiculous odds of getting your order pulled. I had a handful of Wildtraks(with soft tops) that I've put in the last few days get picked up. I still have a large number of reservation holders with no build dates yet as well.

I do have a large allocation number for the year too. That helps.
Im a 2 door...unfortunately, soft top isnt going to be an option.

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
Was there ever a way to see what RESERVATION number you originally were? I highly doubt it but if I really knew where I stood as far as that went I probably wouldn't even think about these scheduling days...as much.
If you had a reservation number it turned into your order number (it is the same)

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not quite.

The number you need for the backdoor link is your 8-digit Reservation ID, also known as your Order Number.

The 4-digit number is your Order Code. The Order Code is not a globally unique number. It is unique to your dealer, so some dealers colloquially refer to the Order Code as the order number... but that's not the number you need for the backdoor link.

Confused yet? ;)

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford account page:

1642701001753.png

"Backdoor Link":

1642701093233.png
I have been using the back door link for over a month and all it ever provided was the same exact site that logging in to my Ford account provided. I always reached the top page example of your post. That is until today. Using the back door option I reached the bottom example site. So yes, the back door option does go to a different site, at least it does for me today.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am not sure. My res number and order number (from DORA) are the same.
I used that number and it worked. I was thinking that the order number on the DORA would work.
Darn

Rex21c

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 fusion energi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ha Ha, just received a text from my dealer "Ford emails you directly and immediately. You'll be the first to know when you get scheduled"
Time to get the bourbon out!
Text them back and say "NO they don't, their system is always bogged down and slow, please rotate your chair to your keyboard an look"

utah.bronco.badlands

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been using the back door link for over a month and all it ever provided was the same exact site that logging in to my Ford account provided. I always reached the top page example of your post. That is until today. Using the back door option I reached the bottom example site. So yes, the back door option does go to a different site, at least it does for me today.
To reaffirm, how it's working for you today is how it's always worked for everybody else.
Sponsored