First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Day 1, Hour 5 reservation here - 4D, Badlands, 2.7, Sas, MIC, Lux, HD bumper and removed tow in December.

Called Bronco Hotline for the first time yesterday and rep said it showed as my order was still only placed.

Dealer emailed me yesterday that I'm scheduled for week of 3/7 and sent the screenshot. Hopefully it holds and doesn't get pushed. Status not updated via backdoor link and no email. Sounds like the system is disjointed to put it mildly.

Hang in there everyone 🤞
Congrats
Sponsored

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered new Bronco on January 20, 2021. 4 door no sas, soft top....Any ideas how long my possible wait might be?
So you mean 2022, like you just ordered it, or you've been waiting a year for a soft top?

Sponsored

UpNover

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No email for me.

grewhi

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You drive a Maserati. You expect anyone that is a Bronco enthusiast to respect your opinion here? The supply chain is messed up. We can't even get electrical or gas meters to get power to people's homes and you are whining because the Bronco isn't ready yet? Get real.
It was just an emotional response. I felt kind of bad afterwards. Maserati is the wife's car. I drive a Raptor. My son's car got hit by a semi and he is in a bad spot. The Bronco is for him so he can get back to pilot school. I ended up calling my dealer and I actually got scheduled but I never got an email nor did the back-end access reflect I got scheduled. I grew-up in broncos as my grandfather had a couple Gen1 that he used to bounce us down old forest roads. He was a great Grampa, I miss him all the time, and I wanted to carry the tradition down to my son.

Also no silverspoon here. I had a really good year a couple of years ago and decided to buy my wife something she always wanted.

Last edited:

theyeofra

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got the email from ford today saying i was scheduled for production. The back door link still has not updated though.

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was just an emotional response. I felt kind of bad afterwards. Maserati is the wife's car. I drive a Raptor....

Also no silverspoon here. I had a really good year a couple of years ago and decided to buy my wife something she always wanted.
You shouldn't apologize......people on the internet in these social forums are just massive judgy douches. You worked hard for what you have and how can others question that? Judgement and jealousy is what that is. It is amazing that people will draw such caustic opinions on such little information and for not knowing you at all. These are the people that have a REALLY hard time looking in the mirror. Chin up, man.....chin up!

BigSkyBadlander

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Honda Element 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was just an emotional response. I felt kind of bad afterwards. Maserati is the wife's car. I drive a Raptor. My son's car got hit by a semi and he is in a bad spot. The Bronco is for him so he can get back to pilot school. I ended up calling my dealer and I actually got scheduled but I never got an email nor did the back-end access reflect I got scheduled. I grew-up in broncos as my grandfather had a couple Gen1 that he used to bounce us down old forest roads. He was a great Grampa, I miss him all the time, and I wanted to carry the tradition down to my son.

I felt bad for how I worded it so short. I reread it and came off as a dickhead. I just meant, we all need to remember it's just a vehicle. I'm guilty at times.

Sponsored

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Backdoor hasnt worked for me and seeing here that the tracker might not be entirely accurate, I went ahead and asked my dealer if I had an S next to my name.

IM SCHEDULED 02/21 !
Finally got an email from Ford today.

grewhi

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You shouldn't apologize......people on the internet in these social forums are just massive judgy douches. You worked hard for what you have and how can others question that? Judgement and jealousy is what that is. It is amazing that people will draw such caustic opinions on such little information and for not knowing you at all. These are the people that have a REALLY hard time looking in the mirror. Chin up, man.....chin up!
Appreciate that. I felt bad for launching on Ford and I embarrassed myself. (I'm sure Ford could cares less) If I acted like a mature adult, I would have called my dealer and confirmed what I was seeing was reality, which it wasn't. I actually love my Raptor. I have another res that I'm keeping for when the heritage version comes out. I will have to make a hard call at that point but that is a few years off.

scottfwalter

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Sasquatch MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When is the next time they will schedule?

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order #2 officially in with a different dealer. Only difference is i opted for hard top given this morning’s post. We’ll see!
Sponsored