Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Alright friends. I assembled both front and back flaps. Installed the fronts with only a little headache.

I think I've decided I no longer want my rear mudflaps. Before I disassemble and return, anyone else interested?
Sponsored

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For everyone that thinks the gator back mudflaps are really expensive for what they are I was in the same boat until I got them. I ordered them because I could not find any other options for a Sasquatch bronco and I figured $700 + shipping was less expensive than repairing paint like I’ve seen on way too many threads so far. These mudflaps are extremely well-built and really heavy duty and just plain heavy! There are a lot of parts and pieces to put together. All in all I think the money was well spent and they are not overpriced for what you get. Now I’m just waiting on my bronco which should be here any day!!!

45FCEA39-5797-4F64-8FA6-A814B0AA701E.jpeg
Could you share a link as to where you bought these? Also, do you know if they sell them without logos? My Bronco (whenever I get it) will have so many Broncos on it already. Thx!

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anybody have a pic of the gator backs with the Bronco lettering or the horse plate removed? I like the front flaps but don’t like the nameplates.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anybody have a pic of the gator backs with the Bronco lettering or the horse plate removed? I like the front flaps but don’t like the nameplates.
Someone posted a link to blank plates you can swap with.

Truth be told, they're removable with a few screws. I think I'm going to pop them off and paint them straight black and put them back on.

(I haven't done it yet, but I think it'll look super weird with no plates at all)

Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Could you share a link as to where you bought these? Also, do you know if they sell them without logos? My Bronco (whenever I get it) will have so many Broncos on it already. Thx!
Made this thread. Lots of discounted options, I got it from the Sasquatch site with no issue.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/trustworthy-ford-accessory-websites.27909/

They make blank black plates... as well as countless other designs on the internet: http://www.hitchdirect.com/Mud-Flaps/Plates/

OP
OP
B-Rad

B-Rad

First Edition
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco 1978 Bronco 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The links and part numbers are on the second page of this thread post #22 the mudflaps without the logos will be available later straight from the manufacturer probably less expensive too right now they are only available from a dealer with either bronco or a horse on them

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘23 Porsche 992T; ‘20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Alright friends. I assembled both front and back flaps. Installed the fronts with only a little headache.

I think I've decided I no longer want my rear mudflaps. Before I disassemble and return, anyone else interested?
Please post pictures of what they look like installed. We pretty much have the same vehicle, mine’s on the way.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Please post pictures of what they look like installed. We pretty much have the same vehicle, mine’s on the way.
I find the just-fronts to be pretty unobtrusive.
Ford Bronco 🐊 Gatorback Mudflaps received 🐊 PXL_20211127_211324062

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘23 Porsche 992T; ‘20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
^^Nice. What’s part number for fronts like your’s?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Eddie_bower

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for that. I'd really like for a vendor to come up with a solution that doesn't require voiding any warranties, though.
Nothing here voids any warranties.

In fact, I’m the USA you can’t do anything that would void your warranty. It only affects the parts you fuck with

t_liz92

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I find the just-fronts to be pretty unobtrusive.
Ford Bronco 🐊 Gatorback Mudflaps received 🐊 PXL_20211127_211324062
Have any other pics of just the fronts installed? Or if anyone has any other pics of the full setup for that matter?

Never been a big fan of mudflaps but am leaning towards them after all these rock throwing horror stories. I figured just getting fronts would look off but that doesn't look bad in that pic.

TrippR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have any other pics of just the fronts installed? Or if anyone has any other pics of the full setup for that matter?

Never been a big fan of mudflaps but am leaning towards them after all these rock throwing horror stories. I figured just getting fronts would look off but that doesn't look bad in that pic.
Agreed- thanks for posting- may I ask why you aren't doing rear mudflaps? Just appearance?

t_liz92

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Agreed- thanks for posting- may I ask why you aren't doing rear mudflaps? Just appearance?
Mainly appearance since deep down I really don’t even want them in the first place. I figure most of the worry of rocks being thrown at the car would come from the front tire, not the back. But then I also worry it will look weird with only front and not back
Sponsored