Sponsored

?? PETITION: 2021 Bronco interior options on all trim levels (Saddle Brown/Black, White/Gray, etc...)

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes rubberized flooring should be standard due to this is a off road vehicle. Plus it is a easy to clean option
100% agree. It is my #1 reason for buying....even more than being just plain cool. IMO every vehicle should have washout floors. If you are a snow bunny, it’s virtually impossible get salt out of carpet.
Sponsored

OP
OP
CanadianHorseMan

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

100% agree. It is my #1 reason for buying....even more than being just plain cool. IMO every vehicle should have washout floors. If you are a snow bunny, it’s virtually impossible get salt out of carpet.
Yup, rubber floors all the way. I have a Siberian Husky. I'm done rubbing my carpet with a rubber comb and vacuuming for hours to get all the Husky treasures (fur) out!!

R

PretzelDay

Base
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger/ 1970 Mercury Montego MX 351C
Your Bronco Model
Base
You can thank the Japanese for deleting interior color choices. That is one thing I miss from the old days. I miss a blue vehicle with a blue interior, or a red one, or a green one. They where really awesome back in the seventies. 1978 Buicks had awesome color interiors>>>> sorry I worked for a Buick dealership 43 years ago. Wasn't much of a Ford man then. Me bad. But ...in the 1960's ford offered white interiors.......EVEN on the Bronco......which I remember seeing many. WHITE was the accent color back then.....NOT BLACK! LOOK that up!

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

They made three posts today on their social channels comprised of options we can't have. Does this piss off anyone else but me? They're showing them off like they're real.

https://www.instagram.com/fordbronco/

Ford Bronco ?? PETITION: 2021 Bronco interior options on all trim levels (Saddle Brown/Black, White/Gray, etc...) Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 12.27.59 PM

Ford Bronco ?? PETITION: 2021 Bronco interior options on all trim levels (Saddle Brown/Black, White/Gray, etc...) Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 12.28.15 PM

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Bonus... does anyone else find this mirror to be REALLY distracting??

Ford Bronco ?? PETITION: 2021 Bronco interior options on all trim levels (Saddle Brown/Black, White/Gray, etc...) Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 12.28.07 PM

Sponsored

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bonus... does anyone else find this mirror to be REALLY distracting??

Ford Bronco ?? PETITION: 2021 Bronco interior options on all trim levels (Saddle Brown/Black, White/Gray, etc...) Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 12.28.07 PM
Likely its just perspective of the render. On interiors, I can't imagine Ford would continue to post pictures and display these trucks with interiors they're not planning on offering. It could have been a situation where they were unsure on some interior options and decided to launch with a pin in interior choices, hoping to gauge reactions on the interiors by potential customers.

Never been one to care much about interiors but that cloth and white dash is money, really hoping they decide to offer it.

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do not see the saddle interior being available in marine grade vinyl, so I am stuck with whatever options come in MGV. Function for me is more important than style.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I can't imagine Ford would continue to post pictures and display these trucks with interiors they're not planning on offering.
God, I hope this is truth. But with the information we've gained and the speculation, they would have had to have been playing this VERY close to the chest.
Sponsored

Reactions: RG7