Sponsored

?? PETITION: 2021 Bronco interior options on all trim levels (Saddle Brown/Black, White/Gray, etc...)

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all,

A lot of us want different interior options on our Bronco's and don't want to have to pick the interior that Ford thinks we should have on our trim level. i.e. First Edition, Navy Pier/Gray, Badlands, Black/Cactus Gray interior etc...

Anyway, I created a petition, please feel free to forward or post this url anywhere you like. Get it to as many people as you can. We simply want more options for such an awesome vehicle. Make this happen.

Petition:
https://www.change.org/2021_bronco_interior_colors

Ford Bronco ?? PETITION: 2021 Bronco interior options on all trim levels (Saddle Brown/Black, White/Gray, etc...) cq5dam.web.1440.1440
Ford Bronco ?? PETITION: 2021 Bronco interior options on all trim levels (Saddle Brown/Black, White/Gray, etc...) cq5dam.web.1440.14401
Ford Bronco ?? PETITION: 2021 Bronco interior options on all trim levels (Saddle Brown/Black, White/Gray, etc...) cq5dam.web.1440.1440-2
Ford Bronco ?? PETITION: 2021 Bronco interior options on all trim levels (Saddle Brown/Black, White/Gray, etc...) cq5dam.web.1440.1440
Ford Bronco ?? PETITION: 2021 Bronco interior options on all trim levels (Saddle Brown/Black, White/Gray, etc...) cq5dam.web.1440.1440-3
Ford Bronco ?? PETITION: 2021 Bronco interior options on all trim levels (Saddle Brown/Black, White/Gray, etc...) cq5dam.web.1440.1440-4
Ford Bronco ?? PETITION: 2021 Bronco interior options on all trim levels (Saddle Brown/Black, White/Gray, etc...) cq5dam.web.1440.1440-5
Ford Bronco ?? PETITION: 2021 Bronco interior options on all trim levels (Saddle Brown/Black, White/Gray, etc...) cq5dam.web.1440.1440-9
Ford Bronco ?? PETITION: 2021 Bronco interior options on all trim levels (Saddle Brown/Black, White/Gray, etc...) cq5dam.web.1440.1440-6
Ford Bronco ?? PETITION: 2021 Bronco interior options on all trim levels (Saddle Brown/Black, White/Gray, etc...) cq5dam.web.1440.1440-7
Ford Bronco ?? PETITION: 2021 Bronco interior options on all trim levels (Saddle Brown/Black, White/Gray, etc...) cq5dam.web.1440.1440-8
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
CanadianHorseMan

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another one? We don't know the options that there actually are, yet let's complain and sign some petition.

Let's wait and see what the options actually are before we freak out.
Why do you assume people are complaining. Guy, I’m getting a Bronco regardless, lots of people just want Ford to be aware of what we want. Too many times in the past car companies have teased in their unveilings only to not bring it to the public. An example is Liquid Blue Shelby GT350; all marketing material, posters, teasers, everything. GT350, Raptor, Focus ST, Liquid Blue was never offered.

It’s already been started that FE models will have 1 interior option (I don’t have an FE so this doesn’t apply to me).

Not sure why you’re so offended. Just don’t sign it. We all want a Bronco. In the end, Ford will do what they want to do.

OBXdreamin

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Mike Levine says Ford is listening, and a simple petition beats the hell out of spamming Mike’s Twitter feed. Im prob auto ignored at this point.

Anyone have a better suggestion on how to tally the desires of their customer base?

personally Im not too attached to any interior (just not black), but I want the rubberized floor option on all trims cause carpet is just the worst.

Last edited:
OP
OP
CanadianHorseMan

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mike Levine says Ford is listening, and a simple petition beats the hell out of spamming Mark’s Twitter feed. Im prob auto ignored at this point.

Anyone have a better suggestion on how to tally the desires of their customer base?

personally Im not too attached to any interior (just not black), but I want the rubberized floor option on all trims cause carpet is just the worst.
Yes, exactly. The petition isn’t doing any harm just a way to let Ford know our thoughts. And what we hope to have as options.

Sponsored

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mike Levine says Ford is listening, and a simple petition beats the hell out of spamming Mike’s Twitter feed. Im prob auto ignored at this point.

I mean I’m pretty sure ford has teams of engineers, designers, marketing expert to make all of the decisions on the bronco Guessing they spent years working on getting the bronco to where it is and don’t just make all the design decisions whim, likely also aren’t going to change their decisions bc of a poll.

What do you expect ford to say, we don’t care what you think? Listening doesn’t mean anything other than that, listening.

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also, beats having 2-3 discussions going on in different threads on the same exact topic.

OP
OP
CanadianHorseMan

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean I’m pretty sure ford has teams of engineers, designers, marketing expert to make all of the decisions on the bronco Guessing they spent years working on getting the bronco to where it is and don’t just make all the design decisions whim, likely also aren’t going to change their decisions bc of a poll.

What do you expect ford to say, we don’t care what you think? Listening doesn’t mean anything other than that, listening.
i truly am hoping we’re all wrong and the interiors we saw during the revel will be available and all this will be for nothing. You’re right, they’ve spend 5-10 years throwing this Bronco idea around. And the designers and marketing dept decided to showcase those two interiors. There’s a reason, they are the most attractive imo. So hopefully they are already lining up suppliers. Who knows....

TJ1007

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Yes rubberized flooring should be standard due to this is a off road vehicle. Plus it is a easy to clean option

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Why do you assume people are complaining. Guy, I’m getting a Bronco regardless, lots of people just want Ford to be aware of what we want. Too many times in the past car companies have teased in their unveilings only to not bring it to the public. An example is Liquid Blue Shelby GT350; all marketing material, posters, teasers, everything. GT350, Raptor, Focus ST, Liquid Blue was never offered.

It’s already been started that FE models will have 1 interior option (I don’t have an FE so this doesn’t apply to me).

Not sure why you’re so offended. Just don’t sign it. We all want a Bronco. In the end, Ford will do what they want to do.
I'm not offended, I just don't get why we need 13 threads on the same thing.

Sponsored
OP
OP
CanadianHorseMan

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not offended, I just don't get why we need 13 threads on the same thing.
Because people are passionate about their choices. And we’re really not making these threads to debate with people whether or not our threads are worthy of approval by all.

Father Time

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a guy planning to use my Bronco for camping and over landing I'm really bummed out that the dynamic roof load capacity is only 110 pounds... How do we petition forward to change this? I'm picturing my Bronco with a rooftop tent parked next to a beautiful river and swimming hole, and then at night under a full moon with a campfire.. ???

OP
OP
CanadianHorseMan

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a guy planning to use my Bronco for camping and over landing I'm really bummed out that the dynamic roof load capacity is only 110 pounds... How do we petition forward to change this? I'm picturing my Bronco with a rooftop tent parked next to a beautiful river and swimming hole, and then at night under a full moon with a campfire.. ???
are you sure that capacity isn’t increased with the roof racks? They clearly have a tent atopthe bronco in the press photos...

OP
OP
CanadianHorseMan

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Already more than 100 people signed your petition. Keep them going.
haha, 'our' petition. For the people :)

We need more than 130!!
Sponsored