First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Show Bronco, Raptor, CTS V
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Our dog passed away just before we got our bronco. He used to love car rides, and I know he would have loved our bronco.

Let's see your pictures of those pups in the back seat!
RIP, I know its hard but I can tell you he will live on in your memories. I had to put mine down
27 years ago. Every trip to the river or beach he is always there. God bless and Happy Holidays

Sponsored

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here's my old fella Murray. We're on our way up to Cape Cod for a little vaycay...

Ford Bronco 🐾 Show Us Your Dog + Bronco Photos! 20221119_124214(0)

redcatcher27

Wildtrak
First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🐾 Show Us Your Dog + Bronco Photos! 20220407_192632

I'm sorry about your loss. This is my friend's dog, " Stella". We went over to see her with the doors and freedom panels off. Stella jumped in and refused to get out. She literally had to attach a leash and drag her out! ..I love Stella as much as I love my Bronco.

Roadhusky

Badlands
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 4dr 2.7L Badsquatch hardtop with tow package
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aw, my heart. I just found this thread, and clicked through every page. Count me as one more who lost a Very Good Dog while waiting for a Bronco. He was a husky, which was the only kind of dog I had had for my entire life, so I especially loved seeing all the huskies in this thread... but after him, I switched it up a little bit to a different flavor of snowdog, and now my forum handle doesn't quite fit anymore. "Roadsamoyed" would be a goofy name, though, so I'm leaving the handle! Here's the glamour shot I took of my mean green machine & my furry monster, which was my first to-do list item about 21 hours after picking up the Bronco last week! He loves an outdoor adventure, especially a super messy one, but the drive to get there is probably his least favorite part. He's not even 14 months old, so being cooped up in a car presents fewer opportunities for chaos-making than he prefers.

On an even more heartbreaking note than the rest of this thread... I'm looking at some of these pictures, and just y'all please be careful with the lengths of the leashes you're using to secure your dogs in your trucks. I had a friend a long time ago who lost his much-loved and absolutely gorgeous long-haired GSD to a leash that was too long to keep the dog in his truck but too long to let his paws touch solid ground. Sorry to be a horrible buzzkill on a really sweet thread, but I'd rather give the whole forum the worst case of bad vibes ever for a minute, than for any of you to have to go through what my friend did IRL. It's been over a quarter-century since this happened and I long since lost touch with the guy, but I've never seen grief like that since and hope that I never will again.

May all of you put many, many miles on all your dogs before they're done.

Ford Bronco 🐾 Show Us Your Dog + Bronco Photos! A-Bronco-glamour-shot