Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did you happen to see a two door black base with my name on it hanging around? I think mine arrived Friday. Also how long did they take from the time they contacted you that it was in to the time you drove it off the lot? Can you give us a timeline? I need to figure out when I can pick mine up. Thanks in advance.
Hello,
I did not specifically see a 2-dr black base. I saw a lot of Bronco's on the lot maybe a dozen, spread out in different areas, but I didn't check them out. Sorry.

I believe mine showed up on their lot Mon July 25th. They did not contact me, I sent them an email ([email protected]) on the 26th inquiring about pickup. They were at least a week out in getting them processed through. They were so kind to squeeze mine in and was able to pickup on Fri 29th. We had to work fast to get all the paperwork done via phone and email. Granger is the best!

I had a 4pm appt. Arrived at Granger about 3:45, looked over the vehicle, signed a few papers, drove off before 5pm. Did I mention Granger is the best.

Hope this helps.

Edit: It is a surreal moment, walking up and seeing your Bronco parked in front of the mural. Had to take some pics and get lost in the moment.
Sponsored

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello,
I did not specifically see a 2-dr black base. I saw a lot of Bronco's on the lot maybe a dozen, spread out in different areas, but I didn't check them out. Sorry.

I believe mine showed up on their lot Mon July 25th. They did not contact me, I sent them an email ([email protected]) on the 26th inquiring about pickup. They were at least a week out in getting them processed through. They were so kind to squeeze mine in and was able to pickup on Fri 29th. We had to work fast to get all the paperwork done via phone and email. Granger is the best!

I had a 4pm appt. Arrived at Granger about 3:45, looked over the vehicle, signed a few papers, drove off before 5pm. Did I mention Granger is the best.

Hope this helps.

Edit: It is a surreal moment, walking up and seeing your Bronco parked in front of the mural. Had to take some pics and get lost in the moment.
Thanks. I gotta get over this Covid crap so a week to ten days is actually better after all. What’s a couple more weeks heck I’ve waited two years.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks. I gotta get over this Covid crap so a week to ten days is actually better after all. What’s a couple more weeks heck I’ve waited two years.
Oh gosh, yes get well soon.

Two years and 10 day wait for me, but when you're this close to the finish line you get more anxious. Do you know it's on their lot? Been able to track it online?

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh gosh, yes get well soon.

Two years and 10 day wait for me, but when you're this close to the finish line you get more anxious. Do you know it's on their lot? Been able to track it online?
Yes. All the trackers say Its in final preparation even though I haven’t received word from Granger or Ford.

Captainjones172

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I saw some one paid the dealer to go pick up their bronco early from the rail yard. I tried that and my dealer said it’s a liability thing so they can’t. What can I say or do to get it today or tomorrow? Not sure when they will get a truck out there to pick it up on a schedule.

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pretty cool seeing this. Watching progress for two years and eleven days.

Ford Bronco πŸ‘“ 6/13/2022 Build Week Group πŸ‘“ Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 12.33.12 PM

nkdaws01

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco πŸ‘“ 6/13/2022 Build Week Group πŸ‘“ IMG_7374
Picked my Bronco up from Granger on Monday. It was absolutely the best dealership experience I've ever had. Took about 10 minutes to finalize everything and the was out the door in under an hour. Had a great drive home and already in love with the new ride! Absolutely worth the wait.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

IMG_7374.jpg
Picked my Bronco up from Granger on Monday. It was absolutely the best dealership experience I've ever had. Took about 10 minutes to finalize everything and the was out the door in under an hour. Had a great drive home and already in love with the new ride! Absolutely worth the wait.
I know right! You almost wanted to hang round to see how this well managed organization operates. But yea, in and out so fast.

Awesome color! Enjoy!

Sponsored

Brouha

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco πŸ‘“ 6/13/2022 Build Week Group πŸ‘“ 940D5113-DC93-4761-AD10-924ED7CC722F
Well I was right! Got the bronco this afternoon!
Thank you Grapevine Ford! They said I get another tank of gas when I get my tags!
Best experience in buying a new car!
Congratulations, it's great to see everyone in this build week getting their broncos!

ldcobb2

Badlands
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cencalbroncos.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I got good news yesterday, my Bronco was on the convoy headed for the dealership! This morning I got a slight set back that there was a rock chip on the door during inspection. They offered to have it fixed and I (obviously) took them up on it. So another couple days but at least I got to start the engine! It was being detailed so no test drive.. yet.

Screenshot 2022-08-04 at 14.03.00.png

Screenshot 2022-08-04 at 14.03.30.png

nomometal

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Volvo 245
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Happy Birthday to me (8/2). Picked up Esmeralda yesterday, happy day! Took care of paperwork via phone and email, eSigned. Great experience at Granger Ford, they are the best!

Put on some TAC 4" Side Steps this morning.

Ford Bronco πŸ‘“ 6/13/2022 Build Week Group πŸ‘“ Screenshot 2022-08-04 at 14.03.30

Ford Bronco πŸ‘“ 6/13/2022 Build Week Group πŸ‘“ Screenshot 2022-08-04 at 14.03.30

First 2dr BD I’ve seen in Eruption. That’s a really good looking truck. Congrats!

Captainjones172

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco πŸ‘“ 6/13/2022 Build Week Group πŸ‘“ 92EAE2C5-9FB3-403A-939E-9A117E753AFC

Love doing little things to make the truck look better
Sponsored