Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It is very frustrating with everyone from Ford having different information, I am still worried that something went wrong after I got my built email, modules went live, got my tear tag.....after all that happened it went back in to 'in production' status and nobody can give me any updates at all. One of the reps said its sitting at Ramp 4g ..... wherever that is. How do we know if there is an actual issue?
Has anyone had any similar experience
Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It is very frustrating with everyone from Ford having different information, I am still worried that something went wrong after I got my built email, modules went live, got my tear tag.....after all that happened it went back in to 'in production' status and nobody can give me any updates at all. One of the reps said its sitting at Ramp 4g ..... wherever that is. How do we know if there is an actual issue?
Has anyone had any similar experience
I experienced the same. Probably waiting for the shipping process. Took about a week before I got the shipping email.

Captainjones172

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My blend date was 6/17. I’ve been sitting in awaiting shipping since then. I have tear tag and all Modules populated on 6/20. Any idea on time frame on will it will ship?

Christoph94

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln Navigator 2020 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was a 6/17 blend date, 900/1915. no emails from Ford, but Ford chat told me twice it was built on 6/20. I have a tear tag, modules. ETA of 7/24-7/30 to Granger. Now, this morning Ford chat told me it’s still in production, not built. 😡

seems like many others around 6/17 blend date have built email, and Broncos are on their way already. It’s been confusing and frustrating.

Sponsored

doyouglas

Black Diamond
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a blend date of 6/17 and it's been on the rail since my built email 6/21. This is just speculation but, if you guys have extra accessory added on to the bronco like the roof rack, paint protection film, etc. It may delay the process.

Here's a photo of your bronco moments after exiting the assembly line. Don't worry. Any accessories you may have ordered for your Bronco™ SUV will be added on before shipment.*

My bronco has no accessory, only modular bumper.

Captainjones172

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh okay. I added six switches and keyless entry buttons. So that could be it?

Village Idiot

Badlands
First Name
Carey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Called Ford Monday and received CSX railcar number. Have been calling CSX number daily to find out location. She left Kentucky and is headed to Alabama with a 9AM July 4th delivery to Jacksonville at least the railcar# will be... Dealer says she is built, has NOT SHIPPED and should be here in 4 to 6 weeks. Why 2 completely different stories?

Brouha

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was a 6/17 blend date, 900/1915. no emails from Ford, but Ford chat told me twice it was built on 6/20. I have a tear tag, modules. ETA of 7/24-7/30 to Granger. Now, this morning Ford chat told me it’s still in production, not built. 😡

seems like many others around 6/17 blend date have built email, and Broncos are on their way already. It’s been confusing and frustrating.
I don't know how much stock I'd put in the Ford chat at this point. A little weird you didn't get a built email. For what it's worth mine says built and awaiting shipment, but the estimated delivery date is now 6/27 to 7/3, but I've heard nothing from anyone. No shipped email. No baby pick. Dealer says that have no way to track the convoy truck he didn't know anything about the palsapp.

doyleaa

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I experienced the same. Probably waiting for the shipping process. Took about a week before I got the shipping email.
You went from built status back to in production status then shipped status? No emails or updates at all from Ford?

Sponsored

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know how much stock I'd put in the Ford chat at this point. A little weird you didn't get a built email. For what it's worth mine says built and awaiting shipment, but the estimated delivery date is now 6/27 to 7/3, but I've heard nothing from anyone. No shipped email. No baby pick. Dealer says that have no way to track the convoy truck he didn't know anything about the palsapp.
I wouldn't put a whole lot of stock in the shipped email. My Bronco was sitting at the dealership prior to me getting a ship email. It was delivered on Sunday the 26th and the ship email said estimated delivery date is 7/1-7/7 even though it was sitting at my dealership on the 26th.
Ford Bronco 👓 6/13/2022 Build Week Group 👓 shipped.JPG

doyouglas

Black Diamond
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Called Ford Monday and received CSX railcar number. Have been calling CSX number daily to find out location. She left Kentucky and is headed to Alabama with a 9AM July 4th delivery to Jacksonville at least the railcar# will be... Dealer says she is built, has NOT SHIPPED and should be here in 4 to 6 weeks. Why 2 completely different stories?
Pro tip, don't get information from your dealer. Get it straight from Ford. It has been most accurate to me. I got my VIN number and Rail car number before my dealer.

Chawkbone

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My blend date was 6/14, and built 6/16. I did get the built email from Ford, but no baby pic and status still says awaiting shipping, with estimate arrival between 7/7-7/13.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My blend was 6/17 with a birthday of 6/21. Just notified that it arrived this morning. So much for work
Same, but shipped today, via backdoor

scrapple

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my shipped email on my Badlands order..
I checked my car info and it has the Graphics delete option.... what does it delete on a badlands?
Sponsored