NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm surprised they didn't just put a little footprint somewhere on the car for squatched models.

Everyone keeps saying " I payed a lot of money for it, I should get something for it"
.....you're getting 35in tires and upgraded suspension. That's where the moneys goes. Not for stickers

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a MY22 so perhaps there is hope that Ford will change things. I was planning on removing the badge anyway and putting a cursive chrome Bronco on the sides.
Funny, I've thought about doing the classic Bronco badge, but was afraid to say out loud; you're a bolder man than me.

You're right though, the cursive badge is badass and would totally look awesome in place of the Badlands sticker.

Think it'll look great on Area 51 of course, (my color) as well as Cactus Gray, a green, and Cyber.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well there goes my hopes and dreams of ol’ Samsquatch skiing down my Black Diamond badge.

Oh well, most likely going to take those stickers off anyways. But would have been cool to slap on the cooler.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm a MY22 so perhaps there is hope that Ford will change things. I was planning on removing the badge anyway and putting a cursive chrome Bronco on the sides.
I think on to something about more for 22! Here's why I say this. I was hoping for a picture maybe later..

My NAL insider said thier lastest headlights update was to have a sasquatch laser etched into the glass! We've seen the bronco so now wonder if 22 more added for the SAS package like the light etchings!

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I told you - if sasquatch isn't surfing the OBX wave, I don't want it. 😁
If Ford was trying to reference the SASQ package in this new OBX decal while simultaneously hiding it, they succeeded. The folks that buy the SASQ are proud of it and love the cool cache of it. Hence the the decal-regardless of trim-should breath life into the spirit of the SASQ option. I agree one hundred percent that the SASQ should be surfing in this decal. Come on Ford, get a clue!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think on to something about more for 22! Here's why I say this. I was hoping for a picture maybe later..

My NAL insider said thier lastest headlights update was to have a sasquatch laser etched into the glass! We've seen the bronco so now wonder if 22 more added for the SAS package like the light etchings!
That's an odd way to reference family. Cool to hear about laser etched easter eggs of sasquatch.

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 👣 First look at Outer Banks Sasquatch Badge outerbanks-squatch-01

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I could see the rest of the badges having just the word "sasquatch" on it like this one. Time will tell though!
Sponsored