Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They are having issues with that one. Too much conflict between a surfboard and shopping bags.
Either works! Surfer dude Squatch or Karen hair Squatch...I'll rock either (both!) Proudly
Sponsored

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only badge my Bronco will be wearing is a Stig badge and it will be on the door frame... another on my water bottle.

Stig and Ashley have saved this roll out in the time that they could...👍

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The only badge my Bronco will be wearing is a Stig badge and it will be on the door frame... another on my water bottle.

Stig and Ashley have saved this roll out in the time that they could...👍
Door frame! Ha!

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Door frame! Ha!
Perfect spot, every time I open the door it will remind me of all the great photos that were shared and help me come to my decision. At he same time, I’m not a sticker guy, so it keeps it hidden from me and those that may want to take it...👍

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Perfect spot, every time I open the door it will remind me of all the great photos that were shared and help me come to my decision. At he same time, I’m not a sticker guy, so it keeps it hidden from me and those that may want to take it...👍
I was thinking of the bruhaha regarding the GVW sticker. Either way - it's quality humor!

Reactions: abe

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Interesting

I mean don't get me wrong it looks great. Nice design

But the wildtrak comes with SAS and you can't get it without. So how come it gets called out?
I guess they want to position the wildtrak as the quintessential sas trim going forward
Because people complained there was no Sasquatch badging, and now that there is, people are complaining there is one.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't......

I'm hoping that the Broncos come with the standard badge and if you order the squatch you receive a couple of decals in the vehicle so that you have the option to put them on or not. Like others have eluded too, it seems silly to design the wildtrak emblem and now there is one with the sasquatch even though it is a standard feature.
Thus, all Wildtraks will have this one.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They can put anything they like on the cute lil sticker...as long as it’s not super glue. It’s coming off (with the local dealer’s stupid sticker) as soon as it comes home anyway. Yes I’m the guy who doesn’t put on bumper stickers, window stickers, or even personalized plate frames, hell my “colors” of choice are black & white. I know I’m a wild man, but a sticker on the body of the vehicle...wtf.
I normally despise stickers on vehicles (standard vehicle badging is fine with me), but Bronco might actually be an exception to my no-sticker rule. I planned on getting one of those Sasquatch riding the Bronco emblem stickers, and the Bronco6g pizza one might make its way on there (haven't decided on that one yet). Regardless, they're going on the glass, NOT the body.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Because people complained there was no Sasquatch badging, and now that there is, people are complaining there is one.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't......

Ha

Well guess complainers gon' complain

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was thinking of the bruhaha regarding the GVW sticker. Either way - it's quality humor!
Ha!... sorry I missed it. I think the brouhaha is overrated. If I need it, it’s coming with me. In the back, on the hood or up on top, I’ll drive accordingly and not even think about it. :)

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm just curious why Ford basically created 2 emblems (well one and then a tweak to the first one) if they were only going to offer the one with sasquatch.

Perhaps Ford felt there was a desire based on sasquatch popularity to add it to emblems? Again just curious on Ford's driving factor.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm just curious why Ford basically created 2 emblems (well one and then a tweak to the first one) if they were only going to offer the one with sasquatch.

Perhaps Ford felt there was a desire based on sasquatch popularity to add it to emblems? Again just curious on Ford's driving factor.
I think that's exactly it. They didn't intend to have a sasquatch badge, but then people showed interest in one when equipped, so this is how they're doing it.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

When we gunna get the B Foot Bend Badge?

Ford Bronco 👣 First look at WildTrak Sasquatch Badge BIGBFOOT