indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hit up 5 area dealers with the 2022 B&P contact form. Time to play the game Ford has set up.
What a pain. Maybe I don't want a Bronco badly enough to go through that with my Chicagoland dealerships. Will see ...
Sponsored

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How can they charge $4090 for 2” more tire and wider fender flares
I can’t believe that Sasquatch is 4K w/manual? Someone tell me this is wrong?

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got in to 22 built mine again for the 7th trillion time and i am stoked got my color,trans,everything !! Now just get it to me.
Good luck everyone and dont crah the site like kids on game stop day.
Me too! No issues in fact it’s cheaper course I couldn’t put the rock rails on but it’s still cheaper!
Plus I should get $800 knocked off because of the 21 price protection!
Just Gotta make sure my dealer actually put the order in I’m going to bug him until he does!!!

bjellefs

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang, 2008 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is it the computer or did they change the color of the roof interior? I am not getting the sound insulation and this is what it shows
roof inside.jpg
This is the same incorrect interior roof image that they used in last years B&P. I figured they would update this but apparently not. This appears to be a computer generated image where they used tan instead of black. And changing the features does nothing to the interior 360 view tool, so the sound deadening headliner will not show up.

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$55,000 on the nose. Mansquatch BL

Why would a Badlands SAS go up $1,500?? (Thought it was $2,500 add in 2021). Hopefully the reservation price gap guarantee covers this.

1634130052102.png

1634130058007.png
This is the cost of Sasquatch on 2021 Badlands

BCD267D9-C53E-4DE8-91AB-F2DA5A14DBB5.png

Sponsored

fuesting

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can’t believe that Sasquatch is 4K w/manual? Someone tell me this is wrong?
Yes this is what I want an answer to. It's like Ford is saying to people who want a manual, pay for an auto, get a manual.

hbms17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where's the Raptor? Everglades?

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did not read through 23 pages here so probably already mentioned but:

Cannot order the "free" Ford softtop with MIC hardtop, so only way to get both hard and soft is to pay $2480 extra for the Bestop. Seems peculiar when originally a year ago dual top option was allowable, albeit pushed to 2023

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is the Ford.CA page updated with 22 model? Can't find it, only 21 model shows up. Please help

Sponsored

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I see it lists A-plan there. I am very fortunate to get that but I didn’t realize it was a $4K savings - damn I might as well upgrade to Sas.

What is your configuration?
2 Door Badlands, 2.3t/7m Sasquatch, Lux, hitch, roof rails and some rubber mats. Cyber Orange

Back on hold with Ford because my dealer doesn't see my night 1 reservation and said no reservations for 2022. Yet they took my $100 way back when

Ford Bronco 👨🏻‍💻 2022 Build & Price Is Up! 1634144946561

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great response from my dealer after chasing him for a week and setting up to come in today.

Text from the Bronco order salesperson.

“I’m dealing with a bunch of deliveries. I’m not sure when I’m gonna be free today”.

I just replied, I’m coming in this afternoon, have someone else available.
DEALERS SUCK!

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, they WILL NOT be allowing people to move reservations. You can cancel or wait. It is entirely possible with an early reservation to not get a 2022. This is straight from the horse’s mouth.

I am absolutely livid.
What do you mean "Move a reservation"?? I have a night 1 reservation and yesterday, the Bronco Hotline said I'm all set to order a 2022 but today my dealer says they can't see my reservation, even though it shows them as the dealer AND they took my $100

On hold with Ford now waiting for someone to answer this.

PKE956

Wildtrak
First Name
PK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks like a Wildtrak with the full vehicle steel bash plates limits a number of other options... like can't get the rear Cargo Area Protector (looks like a rubber mat)?!?!?!?

David196

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

FYI there's some errors in the price and build again.
Such as packages on the trims and pricing not being added to total MSRP.

Also I price out my Big Bend 4door ManSasquatch (wife is against MGV or leather on this vehicle)
With my discount from the dealer I'm at $43,974 with my optioned out Manual Sasquatch soft top Big Bend. Fees and Freight included, everything but tax.

After comparing ever trim of what I would actually order and purchase. The Base Model with the Sasquatch is a steal. I'm at $41,515 with my options but you end up with the V6 and the automatic. For thousands less. I was already stuck with the basic packages anyway with the manual transmission.
The only items I end up without are the Signature Headlights and the leather wrapped steering wheel.
After seeing the wacky pricing from Ford.
The Big Bend SAS and Black Diamond SAS are within $200 of each other( my builds with discount & BB has Signature Headlights)
When I priced the Big Bend VS. the Wildtraks with the V6, auto and SAS at my price was $700 difference between the trims. This is where I started to think is it really worth the extra money for a few extra features.

I was set on the Manual SASQUATCH (doesn't come on the base trim) but I think the Base SASQUATCH is really everything I need.
Plus the Base will give me an easier time to make this vehicle truly my own. For starters I would need to tint 4 windows instead of two.

Hard to justify more money for a vehicle with less "real" options and power. Leather steering wheel and signature headlights.

Decision, decision......leaning towards the base Sasquatch.

Good Luck everyone on their MY2022 builds
Sponsored