First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What a pain. Maybe I don't want a Bronco badly enough to go through that with my Chicagoland dealerships. Will see ...
I'm in the same boat. I moved my reservation out of the Chicagoland area because they all generally suck. I either wait or move on.
Sponsored

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm in the same boat. I moved my reservation out of the Chicagoland area because they all generally suck. I either wait or move on.
If you are willing to come up to Milwaukee Soerens Ford and Griffin Ford are actually really good.

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So did they redesign the slid out tailgate and get rid or the Ford? I thought these were supposed to be based off of the old actual Bronco tailgate.

334AC6DF-E9AF-492D-B709-BD0FB4BC8300.jpeg
Yes, the original design was too heavy. There are still some restrictions based on vehicle weight even with the new version.

Step

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I called my dealer and they said there’s nothing that I need to do to have my reservation roll over to a 2022 model. Sound right? I’m an early reservation but still haven’t gotten build date or vin

doink

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350. Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not going to lie. This makes me want to get a second Bronco.

Sponsored

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not going to lie. This makes me want to get a second Bronco.
Day/Night Bronco; Weekday/Weekend Bronco; Odd/Even Day Bronco; Work/Play Bronco; Wife's/My Bronco. Yep...you definitely NEED a second Bronco.

KingBronco

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco, 1966 Bronco U13
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yes, the original design was too heavy. There are still some restrictions based on vehicle weight even with the new version.
that's lame. i was really hoping for the Ford on it. its odd how stamping in Ford would have made it weigh more, though?

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What the....!! How do doors play a part in that.
Even in 2021 if you ordered a Base 4 door Bronco you were forced to take the automatic transmission. On the base model, the manual transmission is only available on the 2 door. The same rules apply in 2022 for the naked base and the Sasquatch package base. So if you want a BaseManSquatch then you have to get a 2 door.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I called my dealer and they said there’s nothing that I need to do to have my reservation roll over to a 2022 model. Sound right? I’m an early reservation but still haven’t gotten build date or vin
You need to authorize the reorder after agreeing to price and both parties sign the purchase order.

friethmiller

Everglades
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 1974 Porsche 914, 1974 Porsche 914 LE
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I think it depends on your trim level. If you have a BD, a BL, or a WT then you'll probably need to discuss changes.

Sponsored

TroutHunter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went into the dealership at 9:00 ET this morning, per a pre-arranged appointment. The manager was in the process of converting it over into the new system. I reviewed all of the options and price differences (Badlands model increase, automatic bundled with Sasquatch, modular bumper, etc.) and it all checked out with what I thought it should be in terms of an increase. The wrinkle I have is that my order is A-plan, so final prices are a bit of estimate. But, my calculations ended up within $20 of what I thought it would be. So, I have some confidence there.

However, I would have liked to have seen the credit issued for the "Locked In" 2021 price right then and there. My credit is something less than the $250 Badlands model increase + $575 modular bumper increase (total of $825 translates into about $770). The dealer said they would make sure all is credited correctly, but I somehow have great suspicions this will be true. Furthermore, he said that one of his customers who ordered a FE was told by Ford when he came to pick up / purchase that FEs were not A-plan eligible. I would have lost my marble(s)! Has anybody heard of this happening? Just curious...

I have this sneaking suspicion I am going to get screwed on something here - either with the "locked in" credit adjustment or the A-plan pricing.

I feel like I am blindfolded and waiting to get punched (again). I did get a new order printout with a 19 priority code, like I had before. I guess that helps a little in my anxiety.

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ’» 2022 Build & Price Is Up! 20211013_152021

Ford Bronco πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ’» 2022 Build & Price Is Up! 20211013_152029

Sorry for the poor image quality but I'm at work taking these off my monitor.

Noticed the difference under the doors, the black mold is missing on the 22 B&P. Just an image omission or was this a change with the MY22 I wasn't aware of??

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That is sort of lame, not saying I will not try to get one but that old design looked great and was a cool concept being that it tied into the old school Bronco.

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry for the poor image quality but I'm at work taking these off my monitor.

Noticed the difference under the doors, the black mold is missing on the 22 B&P. Just an image omission or was this a change with the MY22 I wasn't aware of??
That’s the rock slider not a molding.
Sponsored