Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had to redo my order with the dealer and did that yesterday. I kept my order same, non-sas BD, but I had to upgrade to the modular bumper since it’s no longer standard and went with the 2.7L engine.

they couldn’t submit orders yesterday - system wouldnt let them so supposed to be inputting tomorrow.
Sponsored

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I was comparing different 2022 builds and came across this:
On the Black Diamond 2-door, I can add the "Cargo Area Storage – Fixed Lid", but this is not an available accessory on the Badlands. Does anyone know why?

This is just one example, there may be others.
Ford Bronco 👨🏻‍💻 2022 Build & Price Is Up! Cargo.PNG

DougP.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
are accessories showing up on the build and price for people yet? i see options still but thats it.

Sweetooth710

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a reservation, logged into my Ford account and saw the reservations, but still wasn’t able to do this…
Try using the email order invitation link or sign out and sign back in. A couple times it wouldn’t let me order. I think the site is a little glitchy

tater_70

Wildtrak
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Fairlane, 1973 Bronco, 75 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Don’t know if I missed this…
I went to my dealer, did the builder on there computer to convert to 22’ from my 21’ res.
And they said its in to Ford….but will Ford.com still send a confirmation email like last year that it’s actually been ordered?
Has anyone got one yet since The B&P went live again? Wed. And Order-banks opened yesterday ?
I got an order in and confirmed by Ford on the 15th.

Sponsored

Jim Walter

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I was comparing different 2022 builds and came across this:
On the Black Diamond 2-door, I can add the "Cargo Area Storage – Fixed Lid", but this is not an available accessory on the Badlands. Does anyone know why?

This is just one example, there may be others.
Ford Bronco 👨🏻‍💻 2022 Build & Price Is Up! Cargo.PNG
I have found that most options go away due to GVWR. As soon as you add the 2.7 and Auto for example....other items you previously added have to be removed....

Jim Walter

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the call this morning to come in reorder my 22 (21) Bronco. There screen didn't have alot of the accessories I was able to access on my computer before I went. No Trail lights. No Neoprene seats. No storage. No door table, etc. I went to TC Customs and ordered all the accessories I wanted.

Also could not tell me about my $100 reservation. Said that was between me and FORD. Not the dealership.

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Heres What Matters Right Now.
What the Dealer has in to FORD
Its called a DORA
I called them and told them the stupid Ford website is still out of date so they gave me a copy of this.
I’m happy now!!!

now it’s just a waiting game… Again…!😤😳
Ford Bronco 👨🏻‍💻 2022 Build & Price Is Up! C1C1739B-D006-45EB-9F21-3B6399566F8A

bstoked

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The 10 speed automatic is mandatory to choose the mid package. But they don't add the trans as an added cost option. They add it as a 0$ option and increase the cost of the base vehicle price by the amount of the transmission.

Crazy way to run a car company but the numbers add up.

Short answer, no mid package with a stick shift on a Black diamond.
Yeah, not exactly what I was asking. I has the exact same build as 2021. BD, 10 speed auto, mid package. Base is a $4280 jump over 2021 with that build. Guess I'll chat with the dealer and it'll get sorted out with my new order.

area51alien

Black Diamond
First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
vw bug
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
first timer with the thread. please excuse me if this question was already asked.

I ordered and signed for a black diamond but now the modular bumper and rock sliders are options for additional money.

anyone else having this issue and any info on how to proceed? I don't think it's right and consider this a bait and switch after we already put a deposit and then they strip items off. I am very disappointed right now

Sponsored

ledlow

Raptor
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 2500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have been trying to get the Ford site to let me do the order online for several days but the website kept timing out. Now I am getting this error;

Ford Bronco 👨🏻‍💻 2022 Build & Price Is Up! 1634655794239

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I went to the dealer yesterday, updated my order to a 2022. The dealer changed the Priority Code from 99 to 17. Last night, I checked my Ford account (My Account...Reservations & Orders) and my reservation still showed a 2021. Today, I got an e-mail titled "Your vehicle order has been updated." Interestingly, the Ford reservation changed from "2021 Bronco Black Diamond" to "2022 Bronco" with no trim/model listed (it is listed on the DORA sheet).

Gatlinz

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, F-250, Edge and soon to be Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the feedback! Your comment about quickly grabbing something in the car convinced me. I was think about working in the yard and needing something in the truck, then having to open the garage, go inside to find/grab the keys, close the garage, etc.

On a related note, I tried to discuss with my wife the other scenarios where this keypad would be handy and we could purposely leave the keys in the car because we didn't want to lose them (bike trail, beach, etc.). So my wife asked if we are driving with the roof/doors off, do we have to put the driver door back on and lock it up when we get on the beach? Clearly she is tired of me talking about this imaginary Bronco of mine for the last 15 months!
totally understand, my wife is getting tired of it as well LOL

dmalaquias

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Porsche Cayenne S, Audi Allroad
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
what model ?
4 Door Outer Banks. I didn't see the Capable Bumper in any of the 2022 Order Guides or the B&P Tool for any trim. I'm not a fan of the Modular Bumper but really liked the look of the Capable one that was used on the Bronco Release pics from 2020.
Sponsored